Best road trip this season to see Bills?

I will have a large group at the game in Philly . . .

I am planning on going to the Philadelphia game. I've got a lot of Eagles fans that want to go, and I here that the Bill Backers in that city are planning for a gathering.

If you have any information on tickets, tailgating, hotels etc. Please let me know.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I said "road trip" and "outside of London." Unless the game is in majestic London, Ohio I can't get there by car.

But I know it would be the best "trip" in general.

We know what you said, but it's a special opportunity and it is a Road Game. I'm planning on it.

I did Miami last year and I'm now 0-3 there, so going to try something different. My "group" has been doing a big away game trip for the last few years and Nashville is at the top of our list this year. I spend about 3 weeks a year there for work and it's an awesome city.

I am 0-2 in Miami, so that's out.

I am hoping I will do better in London, but Nashville has possibilities if the weekend lines up properly.

Edited by Guffalo

Of course they put the game I wanted on a weekend I can't go. We already have Thanksgiving travel plans so the KC game is out for me :censored::death::wallbash:

So now I'm thinking Tennessee on 10/11 (the weekend before my birthday).

What are your roadie thoughts?

Ugh.... so I just moved back to Rochester from Austin, Texas...

I was hoping for @NYJ; Thursday Night makes it hard.

Also hoping for @WAS; that it's right before Christmas makes it hard.

@PHI still a possibility, though December...

I might try to swing Virginia Tech home game Fri Oct 9, then @TEN on Sunday Oct. 11.

I might go to the NE or NYJ game as I have reps in each area and I can wrap a field trip with my sales rep. Nothing wrong with a free airfare, and hotel as I can add work to the fun part of the trip.

I would add Redskins but they are too close to Christmas. Anyway, it will be fun coming to the Ralph for the Pats with my boys.

Ugh.... so I just moved back to Rochester from Austin, Texas...

I was hoping for @NYJ; Thursday Night makes it hard.

Also hoping for @WAS; that it's right before Christmas makes it hard.

@PHI still a possibility, though December...

I might try to swing Virginia Tech home game Fri Oct 9, then @TEN on Sunday Oct. 11.

Might as well sandwich the Tennessee vs Georgia game in Knoxville on Saturday while you're at it. 3 games in 3 days, that'd be quite the weekend.

My plan was to attend road games at Philly and Washington and possibly the Ralph for Dallas so naturally all 3 ended up as December games...WTF

Me too. I was hoping to plan work trips around Philly and DC. And they end up consecutive weeks right before Xmas. F*#k.