Jim Kelly's previous house is for sale

KDIGGZ

http://www.zillow.com/homes/44-Hillsboro-Dr-Orchard-Park-NY-14127_rb/

Disclaimer: I'm not a stalker, I'm actually in the market for a house and I saw this one and so I googled it and it looks like the current owners are James and Jill Kelly

Also, Fred Jackson has a pretty modest house in Hamburg that he built for $291k that I came across some time ago. I'm guessing he has another house in Texas too but I thought that was interesting.

Clearly you can find anything on the internet these days :lol:

*Edit* Looks like this may be their old house that they are still trying to sell. Their other house is 6 Woodcrest which is across the street from Mario Williams' house. Thanks Yolo

Edited by kdiggz

I know but for some "celebrities," it seems like it could cause some major problems.

People should be given an option to have their identity protected, like with unlisted phone numbers, even if they have to pay a fee.

Isn't Mario his neighbor?.. I remember pictures of Mario in the bobcat clearing Jim's driveway this winter.

they live directly across the street from each other. It's right on the border of OP and East Aurora Edited by YoloinOhio

Isn't Mario his neighbor?.. I remember pictures of Mario in the bobcat clearing Jim's driveway this winter.

http://archive.wgrz.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx?storyid=172030

Mario's house: http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/mario-williams-house-2/view/google/

Jim's house across the street: http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/jim-kellys-house/view/bing/

That was where he lived during the SB years - it's well-chronicled how the team would come over after games for a cold one or two.

A friend of mine from college lived on the same street, so I recognize the address.

My friend owns this home... it's jim's old house from the super bowl era. The owner's family is pretty prominent in the real estate development realm in the region. Amazing house but may have issues selling because the finishes are a particular taste. Basement is great with full walk in cooler behind the bar and draft setup. Last time I was there for their yearly party was after a summer bills preseason game.. Jim Kelly came and was behind the bar pouring shots.

God, houses in Western New York are super cheap.

It seems like it is an invasion of privacy to listen the sellers' names.

Yeah the real estate is pretty cheap here especially on the high end houses but you get killed in the property taxes which compensates for the cheap real estate. Personally, I would rather have the real estate more expensive & the property taxes less. At least then your building equity, paying property taxes is like flushing money down the toilet. The property taxes are absurd in Erie County.

God, houses in Western New York are super cheap.

It seems like it is an invasion of privacy to listen the sellers' names.

The owner of a house is part of the public record - property tax rolls. These days through online tax rolls and Zillow, that information is usually easily available on the internet whether or not the house is for sale.

People who really want privacy need to have the house owned by a trust or corporation which doesn't include their name.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/44-Hillsboro-Dr-Orchard-Park-NY-14127_rb/

Disclaimer: I'm not a stalker, I'm actually in the market for a house and I saw this one and so I googled it and it looks like the current owners are James and Jill Kelly

Also, Fred Jackson has a pretty modest house in Hamburg that he built for $291k that I came across some time ago. I'm guessing he has another house in Texas too but I thought that was interesting.

Clearly you can find anything on the internet these days :lol:

*Edit* Looks like this may be their old house that they are still trying to sell. Their other house is 6 Woodcrest which is across the street from Mario Williams' house. Thanks Yolo

This is my new favorite thread, I have always wondered what his place looked like. What a sweet setup! Seeing those pics made my day, like going to graceland.... kinda.

Mario's house was owned by someone I went to HS with. He was a lawyer and cheated his clients. He had to sell the house to repay them. He was sentenced to eight years but he is out on work release and last I heard,he is drying cars at Delta Sonic.

Edited by Wacka

Mario's house was owned by someone I went to HS with. He was a lawyer and cheated his clients. He had to sell the house to repay them. He was sentenced to eight years but he is out on work release and last I heard,he is drying cars at Delta Sonic.

amazing if true!

Wow....talk about a fall

God that is an insane amount of property taxes... and the value is only 310!!!

But for real that is a cheap price for that house.

People tend to neglect this fact when they drool over WNY home prices. Total cost of ownership is the real story.

Also.... The assessment seems oddly low compared to the selling price. If it were more in line you can double the 15k/yr.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood