Spiller to the Saints

QB Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck CJ. May your signing there mean the 'Aints cut their guard.

Yeah. Its not like CJ uses inside blockers anyway.

Snark aside, this is good for CJ. A team that will use him right. And I'm happy for him. And happy its in the NFC. Just in case.

Spiller will be much better on another team. Not because he'll actually be better but we will just get to see the highlights of him in the open field and not have to suffer through all the 0-2 yd runs. Everytime he has a highlight run someone will start a thread, "what were the Bills thinking? We could have had Kiko AND Spiller!"

@AdamSchefter: Saints are giving RB C.J. Spiller a 4-year, $18 million deal that includes $9 million guaranteed, per source. Last year of deal can void.

Even though it isn't as much money as he probably would have gotten from us, I think it is a smarter career move for him. He will really excel in NO. Not sure about that in Buffalo, even with the new regime.

his wifes rant was impressive. she left a voodoo curse on the city. apparently an effective one.

of all the things to be mad about.... i can see disappointment that you dont get to pick your spot, but expecting the team to turn down the trade offer because they had told you the plan was to cut? silly.

Not if they were going to trade him all along..