Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

This trade is confusing. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Philly dumping off McCoy, a big name prime time player.....in the prime of his career?

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

And God knows we all love Alonso.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least this trade seems fair. LeSean may only have a few good years left, but he's got a few good years left. The dude is a bona fide star. Kiko is possibly a star in the making, but we did just fine without him last year. Expect Bradham and Brown to run this joint.

We are in win-now mode. And we have a legit RB to help.

Edited by Big C

Trade your superstar LB for a 27 RB on the decline. Running back by far the easiest position to fill by far. Whaley is a !@#$ing moron. Get him out of here!

Let's not pay Hughes but pony up for McCoys $12 million cap hit. So dumb.

Wow

This tells me Hughes will be resigned since he will most likely be playing OLB under Rex

I also wouldn't be shocked to see Spiller end up in Philly

Edited by Max997

Trade your superstar LB for a 27 RB on the decline. Running back by far the easiest position to fill by far. Whaley is a !@#$ing moron. Get him out of here!

Let's not pay Hughes but pony up for McCoys $12 million cap hit. So dumb.

In under 400 posts you've managed to become the king of the chicken littles. :lol:

Bold move for sure, and makes a ton of sense. The Bills need weapons on offense and McCoy is a great weapon. Kiko's role was not at all clear on this team, and let's face it, most of his stats in his rookie year were very early in the year. The Bills have depth on defense, were just fine without him last year, and can very likely fill any depth needs at LB in FA.

Edited by MDFan

This is a fail. RB's are a dime a dozen and are only good for 5 yrs. McCoy has maybe 2 good years left in him. And he's definitely not a "ground and pound" back. This makes no sense. I'm in shock right now.

We needed a QB. If you are going to trade our best young player then get a QB!!!

From Sal M's Twitter:

"Well, this would qualify as one hell of an interesting trade for the #Bills. McCoy is great, and Kiko was a bit overrated I thought"

"After Kiko's first 5-6 games his rookie season, he really wasn't all that much of a difference maker. And #Bills didn't miss him last year"

Seems to have the same opinion as a few fans here. I haven't processed yet - I loved me some Kiko, but Shady is a beast...

Trading an up and coming linebacker for a RB who has been wearing down for the past 2 years? Seems like no matter who's calling the shots we are always making ridiculous decisions.

The only reason Shady has declined the past two years is CHIP KELLY. Not for a lack of skill.