Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

Fantastic show. I'm one episode behind.

I loved how his come-to-jesus meeting with the embezzlers went.

Jimmy's ..."and YOU, can run your own crew!" was met with a steely black shark death-eye stare. :ph34r:

Wonder if there's a sequel being set up for her. It would rival Orange is the New Black, IMHO.

Edited by Nanker

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I love this show. My wife and I were saying last night (as we watched the most recent episode) that although it is fun to know the future of some of these characters, I think someone starting fresh with this series would find it just as compelling.

I'm enjoying this more than breaking bad. I'm way into Chucks story and absolutely loved the scene where the retirement homes lawyer showed up to meet in the electronic free house. 20 million !!!

The lawyer that represents the old folks home crushed it too. What a great douche, played it perfect.

So far, I liked Breaking Bad better, but that's mostly because I started watching it very late and was able to binge watch the entire show. The waiting is killing me right now with this one.

For now we just need to know Mike is gonna get in bed with some unsavory characters and embark on his life of crime in order to make serious cash for his daughter in-law and granddaughter. Knowing what Mike's ultimate fate is, somehow makes him a far more tragic character for me. Sad.

I'm worried about Chuck, too. I suspect the whole class action suit is gonna get wrestled away and go to Hamlin and I wouldn't be surprised if that drives a wedge between Jimmy and Kim.

GO LAND CRABS!!!

I suspect that about Chuck firm and Jimmy's big case as well. It's probably what breaks Jimmy and turns him to Saul. "'ts all good man."

Odenkirk's facial expressions are as poignant as his Robert Evans inspired verbal cadence is riveting.

For now we just need to know Mike is gonna get in bed with some unsavory characters and embark on his life of crime in order to make serious cash for his daughter in-law and granddaughter. Knowing what Mike's ultimate fate is, somehow makes him a far more tragic character for me. Sad.

I'm worried about Chuck, too. I suspect the whole class action suit is gonna get wrestled away and go to Hamlin and I wouldn't be surprised if that drives a wedge between Jimmy and Kim.

GO LAND CRABS!!!

Well done, did you sneak peak that?

Can't believe Chuck sold him out like that for all that Jimmy has done for him.

It's chucks fault that Jimmy becomes Saul, If chuck brought him in then I doubt Jimmy goes down the wrong path as it was clear that he was trying to be good and only did shady stuff when he got desperate.

Well done, did you sneak peak that?

Can't believe Chuck sold him out like that for all that Jimmy has done for him.

It's chucks fault that Jimmy becomes Saul, If chuck brought him in then I doubt Jimmy goes down the wrong path as it was clear that he was trying to be good and only did shady stuff when he got desperate.

Nah, it's just that Saul Goodman (Jimmy), never appeared to have won a multi-million dollar law case. And it's really part of Jimmy's pathos; whenever he's on the brink it seems to "break bad" for him.

No way in hell I saw Chuck being the Judas here though. I thought it would be Kim instead. And Howard actually tried to spare Jimmy's feelings as well. Fricken Gilligan!

Nah, it's just that Saul Goodman (Jimmy), never appeared to have won a multi-million dollar law case. And it's really part of Jimmy's pathos; whenever he's on the brink it seems to "break bad" for him.

No way in hell I saw Chuck being the Judas here though. I thought it would be Kim instead. And Howard actually tried to spare Jimmy's feelings as well. Fricken Gilligan!

yea I think ol howie would have hired him if it weren't for chuck Iscariot.

I think Kim quit at hhm or something happened that will show a twist next week.

I don't think she quit but I can see her quitting to join Saul

what a strong episode. Mike is f***ing awesome. Chuck really f***ed Jimmy. I think this is where we see Mike reach out to Jimmy/Saul to launder money for Mike's new racket, gonna be interesting to see how deep the veterinarian remains involved. Like someone else said...gonna really suck waiting for next season. Was the drug deal crew anyone from Tuco's crew? Anybody recognize anyone from that scene? I didn't

what a strong episode. Mike is f***ing awesome. Chuck really f***ed Jimmy. I think this is where we see Mike reach out to Jimmy/Saul to launder money for Mike's new racket, gonna be interesting to see how deep the veterinarian remains involved. Like someone else said...gonna really suck waiting for next season. Was the drug deal crew anyone from Tuco's crew? Anybody recognize anyone from that scene? I didn't

My wife recognized the main guy from the drug deal. I didn't, but she has a really good memory. She thinks she saw him with Tuco's crew.

Yeah. The main guy was the one who stopped Tuco from killing Jimmy and those two guys earlier in the season. He also tried to set up the plan with Jimmy to steal the money from the embezzler couple.

Edit. I always forget his name. It's Nacho.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

My wife recognized the main guy from the drug deal. I didn't, but she has a really good memory. She thinks she saw him with Tuco's crew.

The Albuquerque drug industry is apparently very small and close-knit.

Enough so that you almost have to assume the whole city's run by Gus Fring...which really has to make one wonder how Walter White, as an interloper, ever got out of Season 2 alive.