Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The watch scam totally got me but when the guy fell off the platform I knew what was up. If they didn't start the show with slippin' Jimmy in this episode I wouldn't have caught on with the billboard scam. But it was brilliant.

I love the Kim dynamic in Better Call Saul. More of her and their relationship.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

the set up was just perfect...Jimmy exhausting all his resources to get someone to cover the story....him seemingly wanting to fight for his name...it all just threw me completely off the scent....then BAM....they got me good

The watch scam totally got me but when the guy fell off the platform I knew what was up. If they didn't start the show with slippin' Jimmy in this episode I wouldn't have caught on with the billboard scame. But it was brilliant.

I found it funny when the husband and wife tried to offer Jimmy the bribe and he said he could take it as a retainer for being their lawyer and they still said no lol

CBF

Lol. "You look like the type of lawyer that represents guilty people". Classic line.

Anybody know the currency exchange rate in the Independent Republic of Sandia? I need to exchange some dollars for Ricky bucks as I'm thinking of investing in talking toilets.

Five episodes in, five separate masterpieces. Haven't experienced a dragging moment yet. Jimmy as 'Matlock' at the nursing home was pure gold, too. Reminded me of the place Hector Salamanca lived.

Anybody know the currency exchange rate in the Independent Republic of Sandia? I need to exchange some dollars for Ricky bucks as I'm thinking of investing in talking toilets.

Five episodes in, five separate masterpieces. Haven't experienced a dragging moment yet. Jimmy as 'Matlock' at the nursing home was pure gold, too. Reminded me of the place Hector Salamanca lived.

LOL, probably is the same nursing home. Albuquerque is a small place.

Jimmy as 'Matlock' at the nursing home was pure gold, too. Reminded me of the place Hector Salamanca lived.

LOL, probably is the same nursing home. Albuquerque is a small place.

Probably is

You know what would be an awesome Easter Egg? If they snuck Hectors nurse in among the staff

Edited by /dev/null