Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that dude is incredible. Saul is fun, dynamic and charismatic. Someone you don't care for but fall for. Mike sucks you in to get your attention. His unwavering grit, his callus persona. Even when he broke down at the end he was a hard ass.

Caught up on the last week's episode "Five-O" this weekend. Wow. What an incredible episode. The acting in the last scene with Mike spilling his guts was just amazing.

I think this episode may serve as a real jumping off point to put this show on the path towards ultimately being a real all-time classic.

just watching tonights episode, i knew exactly what he was doing when he took the files to his brother - smart move.

i missed the opening primer for the show - did i miss anyhting?

also, here are my thoughts. at what point does the brother die? at what point does this woman leave the show? at what point does jimmy actually flip and play the criminal role?

edit, just finished. something foreshadowing there in that final call, it has to be about his brother, something bad had to have happened. something with his brother, i promise.

Edited by jboyst62

Not sure what you saw in that final 'call', but I don't think anything happens to chuck. I think we are going to see him start helping jimmy. I think he was simply upset because he gave up 30000 in retainer fees. I'm trying to figure out what the episode title meant. "Bingo "?

just watching tonights episode, i knew exactly what he was doing when he took the files to his brother - smart move.

i missed the opening primer for the show - did i miss anyhting?

also, here are my thoughts. at what point does the brother die? at what point does this woman leave the show? at what point does jimmy actually flip and play the criminal role?

edit, just finished. something foreshadowing there in that final call, it has to be about his brother, something bad had to have happened. something with his brother, i promise.

I'm a week behind on the show right now. Last night I watched the Mike episode on demand. The recording they had on there cut to the end credits in the middle of Mike's "confession" to his daughter-in-law. It was infuriating. I had to go to AMC's webpage to see the full scene. I don't know who puts those episodes in the on demand catalog, but that person needs to be shot.

oh for craps sake....i was looking for something a bit more devious than that...i was starring at those wanted signs in the beginning trying to figure out a bingo pattern....hahahahah...I cannot believe i completely missed the obvious...damn :doh:

Jimmy calling the bingo game and the lady standing up and saying "bingo"?

oh for craps sake....i was looking for something a bit more devious than that...i was starring at those wanted signs in the beginning trying to figure out a bingo pattern....hahahahah...I cannot believe i completely missed the obvious...damn :doh:

Did you notice that the guy who shoved Jimmy when he was on the phone in the bathroom was one of the guys in the Most Wanted pictures?

Just finished watching last nights episode...i think the last 2 are going to be explosive. I was fearing the worst for Chuck but then realized he was simply absent mindedly walking outside. Haven't figured out what Mike is up to. Anyone know how long we have to wait for season 2?

Only 2 episodes left :(

Last nights felt like they were just setting up the final two.

That Kettleman chick is one scheming biznatch. And a tasty MILF :devil:

I hope she's back next season

Just finished watching last nights episode...i think the last 2 are going to be explosive. I was fearing the worst for Chuck but then realized he was simply absent mindedly walking outside. Haven't figured out what Mike is up to. Anyone know how long we have to wait for season 2?

For now we just need to know Mike is gonna get in bed with some unsavory characters and embark on his life of crime in order to make serious cash for his daughter in-law and granddaughter. Knowing what Mike's ultimate fate is, somehow makes him a far more tragic character for me. Sad.

I'm worried about Chuck, too. I suspect the whole class action suit is gonna get wrestled away and go to Hamlin and I wouldn't be surprised if that drives a wedge between Jimmy and Kim.

GO LAND CRABS!!!

Edited by K-9

For now we just need to know Mike is gonna get in bed with some unsavory characters and embark on his life of crime in order to make serious cash for his daughter in-law and granddaughter. Knowing what Mike's ultimate fate is, somehow makes him a far more tragic character for me. Sad.

I'm worried about Chuck, too. I suspect the whole class action suit is gonna get wrestled away and go to Hamlin and I wouldn't be surprised if that drives a wedge between Jimmy and Kim.

GO LAND CRABS!!!

I don't see the tragedy part. He has always been dirty. He explained that when talking about Matty.

Man, I love this show. My wife and I were saying last night (as we watched the most recent episode) that although it is fun to know the future of some of these characters, I think someone starting fresh with this series would find it just as compelling.