Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking Bad reference: I'm pretty sure the guy talking stocks on the phone in the restaurant is the pretentious douche who gets his car torched by Walter White.

It is indeed the guy. Also the Tequila they drank with him was the same bottle Gus Fring brought to Mexico.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I still wanna be like Mike. Even if Eddie Murphy can beat the crap out of him.

?

Jonathan Banks had a role in 48 Hours.

And hair

400px-48Hrs_011.jpg

And while searching for a pic from 48 hours, I discovered that he was also in Airplane!

cnI3cJD.jpg

What the heck firm is Davis and Main and why are they treating him like the Pope?

Jimmy is the one who broke the nursing home case and are recruiting him hard

i don't get a couple things....so he and kim run that scam on the dude at the bar, it's pretty clearly a scam and the dude isn't happy about the bill, yet Jimmy goes right back to floating in the pool, wouldn't you think the dude would go looking for him? I guess we will find out what happens with the other guy that Jimmy calls Kim about before we see him at Davis and Main.

What the heck firm is Davis and Main and why are they treating him like the Pope?

Hamlin, Hamlin and McGill found out the scope of the class action was larger than they thought after Saul worked out a deal to give it solely to that firm. Hamlin, Hamlin and McGill then sougth after Davis and Main to help them with the case. When Davis was added the more they looked into the case and talked to the people respresented in the class action, they would mention Jimmy McGill. The old people loved him. They wanted Jimmy. For the money at stake in this massive class action it was in the best interest of Davis and Main to offer him a partnership.

Jonathan Banks had a role in 48 Hours.

And hair

400px-48Hrs_011.jpg

And while searching for a pic from 48 hours, I discovered that he was also in Airplane!

cnI3cJD.jpg

Jimmy is the one who broke the nursing home case and are recruiting him hard

Actually, I was thinking Beverly Hills Cop. I never realized he was in 48 Hours.

i don't get a couple things....so he and kim run that scam on the dude at the bar, it's pretty clearly a scam and the dude isn't happy about the bill, yet Jimmy goes right back to floating in the pool, wouldn't you think the dude would go looking for him? I guess we will find out what happens with the other guy that Jimmy calls Kim about before we see him at Davis and Main.

I thought the same thing with Marco and Jimmy constantly running scams in that bar in season 1.

Maybe it was Beverly hills cop. I dunno, those 80s cop comedies all kind of blend in. I do remember jonathan banks as a villain/thug in one of them. And then there was Wiseguy

He was in both (I checked IMDB). I remember Beverly Hills Cop because Banks has said in interviews that he still gets a surprising amount of fan attention for that role.

His first film credit, by the way..."Linda's Film on Menstruation." Really, if that isn't just begging to be turned into a Funny Or Die parody..."No more half-measures, Linda..."

Talking Saul has a long way to go to catch up with Talking Dead. There was some interesting discussion, but a lot of it was based on the entire series so far - I kept thinking to myself they are going to struggle to come up with an interesting hour every week after every episode. Can't wait for Banks to be on though.

Hamlin, Hamlin and McGill found out the scope of the class action was larger than they thought after Saul worked out a deal to give it solely to that firm. Hamlin, Hamlin and McGill then sougth after Davis and Main to help them with the case. When Davis was added the more they looked into the case and talked to the people respresented in the class action, they would mention Jimmy McGill. The old people loved him. They wanted Jimmy. For the money at stake in this massive class action it was in the best interest of Davis and Main to offer him a partnership.

I see, it's hard to remember stuff from last year.

The schmuck with the "baseball cards" must go.

Funny stuff with him and Mike in the parking garage.

I suspect that returning character is destined for a rapid arrest or untimely demise.

The season 1 antagonist that I hope returns is the money laundering milf.

Kim explains the merging with the other firm for the class action and the job offer in detail to Jimmy through a phone conversation where he is standing outside the church at Marcos funeral.

It's hard to remember stuff from seventy minutes ago.