Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

And I'm curious about that. In Breaking Bad, the implication was that he went into hiding from law enforcement. But so far, his "Cinnabon" story arc/clips seem to portray him far more as hiding from a now-dead Heisenberg or other criminal element.

I'm curious too. But did Saul have any reason to fear Heisenberg? It's about that time where I go back and re-watch the whole BB series again.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious too. But did Saul have any reason to fear Heisenberg? It's about that time where I go back and re-watch the whole BB series again.

Heisenberg had eleven guys killed in prison because they were costing him money. Who didn't have a reason to fear him?

And I'm curious about that. In Breaking Bad, the implication was that he went into hiding from law enforcement. But so far, his "Cinnabon" story arc/clips seem to portray him far more as hiding from a now-dead Heisenberg or other criminal element.

I think it is all the law enforcement angle. The first scene in season one, it was meant to portray Saul's overall paranoia as he thought it could be someone from Uncle Jacks crew (flight jacket, shaved head = skinhead/nazi), but that crew is wiped out in its entirety as is everyone that would want to seek revenge on Saul. The final scene of Saul, Walt and the talk about the Cinnabon it was all about Saul moving on from his life as a lawyer to evade law enforcement.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

But did Saul have any reason to fear Heisenberg?

No. The only friction was between Walt and Saul vs. Jesse Pinkman with them scheming with the ricin to make it look like it was Gus that poisoned his girlfriends child.

The only person that is alive that could have a beef with Saul is Jesse.

A ?. I can't remember but did Saul take a chunk of cash with him? Or did he waste it all on disappearing?

He should still have a pretty good nest egg even after the cost of disappearing. I think he got a cut of the barrel money before Walt buried it in the desert. Still, he would have to be very careful with spending it though.

Kim Wexler gets hotter with each episode.

Guess Jimmys gonna be back at the nail salon soon without the Benz.

He shouldn't be. He's got that 20k finders fee that he could put to use to rent an actual office for his own practice now when he leaves or gets fired at Davis and Main.

Is that the nerdy guy supplying the drugs? He was my initial thought. That guy's definitely going to cause them trouble at some point.

Nacho could take him out and nobody would be the wiser, except Mike who wouldn't care.

Nacho wants to eliminate a rival but not have it traced back to him.