Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

Did anyone realize that the guy that Nacho and Tuco were making the deal with in the Taco Shop was "Krazy 8"....the guy WW killed in the basement at Jessie's - his first kill????????

And he was wearing his father's furniture store shirt, too. A tip of the hat to one of the most important scenes in 'BB'.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That, I didn't catch. That's a nice little detail.

Remember when Walt looked at the Tampico Furniture logo on Holly's crib after he killed Krazy 8?

I just watched the scene again and the green Tampico Furniture van is parked next to Tuco's car at the taco joint. I didn't catch that, but I caught Krazy 8's short right away. Funny what we see and don't see.

Hector!

Ding, ding!

Another great episode. The cold opening flashback with Jimmy having dinner with Chuck and his wife was an interesting peek at Chuck's jealousy I thought.

I was thinking Kim might off herself when Howard sent her back to doc review after all that hustle to bring in a major client went unrewarded. Stark contrast to Jimmy as Kim just won't cut corners. Will this change her?

Edited by K-9

Hector!

Ding, ding!

Another great episode. The cold opening flashback with Jimmy having dinner with Chuck and his wife was an interesting peek at Chuck's jealousy I thought.

I was thinking Kim might off herself when Howard sent her back to doc review after all that hustle to bring in a major client went unrewarded. Stark contrast to Jimmy as Kim just won't cut corners. Will this change her?

With current Kim story line it's interesting that they are starting to paint Chuck as having a soul and not being a total complete doosh. And then they seem to be going back to Howard being more of a doosh after humanizing him a bit earlier (just the body language and way Howard is standing there as the car with the Mesa Verde folks drives off is priceless). Will be interesting to see what happened to Chuck and his wife, and if Jimmy had anything to do with it.

I think the little arc with the assistant shadowing Jimmy is hilarious. Best line of the show was when Jimmy gave Mike the "Don't tell me - the first rule of Fight Club..." line. I laughed out loud

Not sure if we should not like Mike's daughter-in-law as taking advantage of his guilt for her personal gain, or if she just really felt trapped in her situation and was doing what she felt necessary as best for her daughter

This. Snoozeville with Wexler and Jimmys brother.

She's hot though.

This is a huge problem for Mike. How does he get Tuco out of jail and yet not get vengeance from Nacho whom he collected from?

Maybe this is how Tio ends up a veg?

Maybe but Tio is part of a cartel. It's hard to believe that Mike is involved in severely injuring Tio and being alive to talk about it.

Look how easily the twins found Walter with just a sketch.

Edited by meazza

Maybe but Tio is part of a cartel. It's hard to believe that Mike is involved in severely injuring Tio and being alive to talk about it.

Look how easily the twins found Walter with just a sketch.

Pretty sure it was Gus Fring that messed up Hector. And we all know Mike ended up working for Gus. Might we see Gus making an entrance soon?

Pretty sure it was Gus Fring that messed up Hector. And we all know Mike ended up working for Gus. Might we see Gus making an entrance soon?

I didn't think of that. I haven't watched Breaking Bad since it originally ended but that makes sense.

this story going on with Kim...

this character of hers...

...it is amazing.

do we want to cheer for her to overcome everything? do we despise her because she holds jimmy back?

i have 10 minutes left in this episode and find her amazing.

at the end, the bell ringing right before hector makes an appearance was great.

Edited by Boyst62