EJ Manuel hires Eugene Parker

Rubes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Bills ever re-sign players who have Parker as their agent? The way it's presented, all his players take off to other teams for bigger paychecks.

Edit: Not that I think EJ deserves keeping right at the moment, we'll find out in the coming seasons, though.

Edited by Dorkington

Do the Bills ever re-sign players who have Parker as their agent? The way it's presented, all his players take off to other teams for bigger paychecks.

Edit: Not that I think EJ deserves keeping right at the moment, we'll find out in the coming seasons, though.

Here are all the guys from Parker's roster that are currently playing and have had some sort of tie to the Bills:

Jairus Byrd

Alex Carrington

Marquis Gray

Stevie Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

EJ Manuel

Sammy Watkins

Not sure if Stevie was with Parker when he re-signed here, but that would be the only example of a player staying with Buffalo. Apparently Jason Peters has moved on as he is not on Parker's website. But we all know how that went.

Im worried to see Watkins up there, but also confident that Whaley will get it done since Watkins will be worth the money.

I believe Sammy is represented by another guy at Relativity. It is the same agency though. The other guy (whose name escapes me) is the guy who was with him at the draft and had his photo taken with Sammy and the head coach of Clemson and others. He also may have flown up to Buffalo after the draft.

It could be that EJ also is represented by the other guy as well. No idea.

I believe Sammy is represented by another guy at Relativity. It is the same agency though. The other guy (whose name escapes me) is the guy who was with him at the draft and had his photo taken with Sammy and the head coach of Clemson and others. He also may have flown up to Buffalo after the draft.

It could be that EJ also is represented by the other guy as well. No idea.

Tory Dandy