EJ Manuel hires Eugene Parker

Rubes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true ej is a certified class ass. he cant even play qb and hires a shark to represents him. I say cut this POS today.

You're full of class.

EJ should worry about improving his production before his pay check

Good point. No one should ever think ahead. Don't bother saving money until you win the lottery.

EJ holding out for more money is the equivalent of... wait, hell, I can't even come up with a ridiculous enough comparison to make a decent analogy.

Well played, Mr Manual. Well played.

The Sabres taking deposits on playoff tickets

I am not sure why people are concerned about this. Manuel is two years into a five year contract, with the final year being a team option. It is my recollection that under the terms of the new CBA and rookie wage scale, they are barred from renegotiating that contract until the final year, even if they wanted to which I am sure they don't at this point.

Some have suggested that Parker may try to pull a Peters type deal, holding him out to leverage a trade. Exactly what leverage would you suggest EJ has right now? The idea is silly at this point. Way too much being read into this in my opinion. If he starts and has a great year this year, maybe there is a realistic conversation but I am afraid for EJ haters, he is a Bill for at least the next two years.

According to the CBA, a rookie contract can be renegotiated after the third year. I can see a scenario in which EJ is the starter and has an average season. The defense leads the team to the playoffs. Knowing he has the Bills over a barrel, Parker will advise EJ not to attend any off season workouts until he has a contract commensurate with a playoff caliber qb.