moshermw

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at the stats on the success on 3rd time around head coaches....not too hot

That's a legitimate point. However, taking nothing away from it, I believe sometimes the right fit means more than how many times.

Edited by Lombardi1

yet he hired a RUN FIRST OC

or did that slip your mind.

The sense I'm getting is that he is so much of a defensive guru he doesn't need a QB.

His former defense isn't responsible for the 4-12 record last season I guess, because the QB's played both ways and gave up all those points? All hail Rex, the savior...

The sense I'm getting is that he is so much of a defensive guru he doesn't need a QB.

His former defense isn't responsible for the 4-12 record last season I guess, because the QB's played both ways and gave up all those points? All hail Rex, the savior...

Wow, you have just been a terrible addition to this board

27-August 14 ..... either very young or he's been bounced a few times

Give Roman free reign

what brought him to Buffalo - 3 men and a lady

what will you do on 4th an 1?

Be aggressive

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

yet he hired a RUN FIRST OC

or did that slip your mind.

I have no problem giving credit where it's due, the emphasis upon establishing a Running Game is to be commended. Not enough good can be said for ball control/game management. Something obviously missing with his formerly coached team at 4-12.

take it for what its worth, rex talks a GREAT game, not sure how many times he mentioned building a bunch of bullies...love that pegs told the story of rex asking his realtor where the most snow fell and get him a house there....i am super excited

Thank goodness we live in a free country. God Bless America! and Semper Fi to the very end.

Please forgive me for seeing the Rex choice for what it is, a waste of time and money. He is a good TALKER when he isn't putting his foot in his mouth. By mid-season the staged honeymoon period will be long gone. Hopefully, for the sake of the loyal fans he doesn't lose the locker room by then.

first question was asking rex if he's going to be a horrible game manager. clearly trying to provoke Rex, which he'll learn is not easy to do.

Oy vey!

I also wonder how TG will react to Pegula's assertion that the Polian thing was blown out of proportion. Wasn't TG the one reporting on most of that?

I don't know who the QB will be. I'm surprised that he came right out and said that.

Most important comment of the PC in my opinion.

It wasn't so much what he he said, but how he said it and the context.

It suggested to me that they are thinking "EJ ain't the guy...we need to find someone better."

Thank goodness we live in a free country. God Bless America! and Semper Fi to the very end.

Please forgive me for seeing the Rex choice for what it is, a waste of time and money. He is a good TALKER when he isn't putting his foot in his mouth. By mid-season the staged honeymoon period will be long gone. Hopefully, for the sake of the loyal fans he doesn't lose the locker room by then.

you are not to only one not sold on Rex (like I am) but for christ sake chill out and stop acting like a troll

he hasn't lost a locker room yet. WTF are you talking about.

Like how Ryan kept bringing up the Kelly and Thomas era. He knows that was the last time this team was any good and wants to get back to that level of dominance and knows what they mean to the community.

lookie lookie here comes cookie.

I almost cried when I heard him say that. I am so excited. I cannot wait until training camp

Edited by kr632

Amen to the first point.

As for the locker room, even a hardened pessimist like yourself can agree that's the least likely thing to happen to a Rex Ryan football team.

first question was asking rex if he's going to be a horrible game manager. clearly trying to provoke Rex, which he'll learn is not easy to do.

The people commenting on Jerry Sullivan are blowing things way out of proportion.

Jerry likes to provoke, which some would argue is part of his job.

Get over it.

So, rather than keep Schwartz's defense alive and kicking we should entrust him to improve upon the top five defense he had nothing to do with while he coached a last place team? Oh, I get it.

It's his team to coach. He and his defensive coordinator will run their defense. I don't understand what else you would expect them to do.