Brady to the Bills ????? Possibility?

plenzmd1

Interesting Take from Simmons, worth reading.

Essentially says restructure allows Pats and Brady to "break up" in 3 months, and for Brady to go out and find highest paying deal out there.

Does not say he will...but Simmons gets the Pats better than most.

Sorry dont know how to link to that point in the column. About 3/4 of the way down, last section before the picks.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/sorry-youre-working-today-nfl-wild-card-weekend-picks/

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting Take from Simmons, worth reading.

Essentially says restructure allows Pats and Brady to "break up" in 3 months, and for Brady to go out and find highest paying deal out there.

Does not say he will...but Simmons gets the Pats better than most.

Sorry dont know how to link to that point in the column. About 3/4 of the way down, last section before the picks.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/sorry-youre-working-today-nfl-wild-card-weekend-picks/

So somehow this means he is going to end up in Buffalo? or the 30 other teams or just stay in NE! Please disperse there is nothing to see here! :doh:

No thanks. Hes got 2 years left maybe 3 and im not so sure he would do well outside of the new england system

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. There is no New England system, dynasty, whatever without Tom Brady. He is the majority reason for their success.

So somehow this means he is going to end up in Buffalo? or the 30 other teams or just stay in NE! Please disperse there is nothing to see here! :doh:

Can you not read son? What part of "Possibility"...and "does not say he will" did not come across to you?

Where did it say anywhere "Brady will end up in Buffalo"

:doh::doh::wallbash::wallbash:

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. There is no New England system, dynasty, whatever without Tom Brady. He is the majority reason for their success.

Except they did quite well with Matt Cassel at QB for nearly an entire season.

We can all hate Brady, and we all do, but don't tell me you wouldn't LOVE to have him playing for us, whether he has 1 year, 2, 3 years, or just 4 games. We need to win now before this defense ages out or just overall loses it's sharp edge, what do we care if he only has a year or two left of high production? I certainly wouldn't mind running off a 10-2 streak from October through December, as they seem to do EVERY YEAR, reguardless of any slow start they may have in September.

Why would Tom Brady in his right mind want to come to Buffalo? Not for the money ..... He and his wife have more cash than most small countries. Not for the Super Bowl rings... He already has those. If he wants to continue playing somewhere other than New England, there are a lot more "exotic" locations and teams where he can do that. Unfortunately, be it right or wrong, the rest of the world outside of Erie County views our Bills as dysfunctional and our location to be the US version of Siberia.

We can all hate Brady, and we all do, but don't tell me you wouldn't LOVE to have him playing for us, whether he has 1 year, 2, 3 years, or just 4 games. We need to win now before this defense ages out or just overall loses it's sharp edge, what do we care if he only has a year or two left of high production? I certainly wouldn't mind running off a 10-2 streak from October through December, as they seem to do EVERY YEAR, reguardless of any slow start they may have in September.

This board would melt down if Tom Brady ends up in a Bills uniform. Superbowl bound !!

Edited by Jets Hater

Except they did quite well with Matt Cassel at QB for nearly an entire season.

However that was the year after they went 16-0 and lost the superbowl. That team that Cassell manned was super talented on offense and decent on defense (In paticular red zone defense). The Pats* talent base isn't as good as it was then. They depend on Brady to get the ball out to Gronk and a mismash of mid-level recievers. Without Brady their offense becomes a bottom third offense in the league. The defense has improved a lot in the past years but they still wouldn't be a good enough team without Brady.

QB's are hard to find no matter how good the talent and coaching is on the team. Having that franchise guy makes a huge difference. You don't simply let that go.

From EJ to Brady would be a HUGE upgrade and I'd immediately buy a Brady jersey. But it's not going to happen. Simmons may be a smart guy but the Brady section was really just a lot of pseudo NFL guru mental masturbation. Pleasurable maybe, but all just a fantasy.

I just threw up. Delete this thread immediately. I dont care if he won us the super bowl. It would feel cheap. No thanks, not in a million years

I disagree. My love for the Bills trumps my hate for Brady. I would give ANYTHING to win a Superbowl...Hell, bring Belichick too !

From EJ to Brady would be a HUGE upgrade and I'd immediately buy a Brady jersey. But it's not going to happen. Simmons may be a smart guy but the Brady section was really just a lot of pseudo NFL guru mental masturbation. Pleasurable maybe, but all just a fantasy.

I agree no chance of happening, but i would take him in a heartbeat.

There is no way I would want that Uggh wearing, ref-blowing, flag-looking, whiney, first ballot hall-of-famer, kitty on my team. No way. He doesn't have enough good years left to make up for the eternal stain on this organization that would last well beyond his induction. Besides, with our guards we would make him look like Orton back there.

Why would Tom Brady in his right mind want to come to Buffalo? Not for the money ..... He and his wife have more cash than most small countries. Not for the Super Bowl rings... He already has those. If he wants to continue playing somewhere other than New England, there are a lot more "exotic" locations and teams where he can do that. Unfortunately, be it right or wrong, the rest of the world outside of Erie County views our Bills as dysfunctional and our location to be the US version of Siberia.

Not happening of course but if you were looking for a motive it could only be to lead the Bills to a championship thus proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that he's the M. Ali of QBs.

Sort of like what Joe almost did in KC.

Not happening of course but if you were looking for a motive it could only be to lead the Bills to a championship thus proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that he's the M. Ali of QBs.

Sort of like what Joe almost did in KC.

Like that thinking...it was me and not Billy B :lol: ....

I just threw up. Delete this thread immediately. I dont care if he won us the super bowl. It would feel cheap. No thanks, not in a million years

This 1000x. I don't give a rats behind if he were in his prime, and had just had offseason surgery to replace his human arm with a bionic one. I would rather eat a nice, greasy pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray.