Doug Marrone opts out of contract

The Poojer

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You give a damn about the HC's personality? Rex has already proven to be a terrible HC. There should be a riot in Buffalo if he is hired, IMO.

damn straight, hearing the bulldog the other day comment on it was hilarious, too. saying he hated having to listen to marrone speak, that he sounded like a baffoon, just was a headache.

You give a damn about the HC's personality? Rex has already proven to be a terrible HC. There should be a riot in Buffalo if he is hired, IMO.

This is not a statement about his coaching ability, but he's the only damn coach in this league i like on a human level. He of course isn't going to get hired.

Yes it does. There was zero other reason to start Orton who most thought at the time wouldn't even be back next year in that game. Say what you want but at end of day coaches are judged on wins and losses and getting to 9 wins was all Marrone cared about...feel free to live in denial

You play to win the game of course. Only losers play to lose. Starting Manuel actually accomplishes nothing in the last game of the year. I'd start Orton in that game all day long.

All I see on Twitter is #lolbills and pissed off players. I'm off to drink. Happy new year.

That is what I fear about this, re-signing players will be tough now that it was an hour ago, though, Doug Marrone is also responsible for his departure.