My Sad Farewell as a Bills Fan

realtruelove

I have been a fan since the glory days in the AFL when I first became a fan. I have gone through the ups and downs and the four Super Bowl losses. I have reached the end. This pathetic performance has made me realize I have been wasting my valuable time following an inept organization. Good luck to the Bills of the Future and to all the great fans of Buffalo, you deserve so much better. This is my last official post as I am deleting my account.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

We see these all the time during the time we are office done.

Well see you back in April come draft time. Enjoy your time off.

If your really being serious, I find it hilarious that this season is the one that put you over the edge.

I have been a fan since the glory days in the AFL when I first became a fan. I have gone through the ups and downs and the four Super Bowl losses. I have reached the end. This pathetic performance has made me realize I have been wasting my valuable time following an inept organization. Good luck to the Bills of the Future and to all the great fans of Buffalo, you deserve so much better. This is my last official post as I am deleting my account.

C'mon man we are close, don't bail now