My Sad Farewell as a Bills Fan

realtruelove

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just realized NOW that you were wasting your time? I enjoy wasting time though it makes my life happier!

For a long time now I have thought of the Bills as on par with my job/career - it's never going to really get any better, I don't owe it anything, but if I were to ever give it up I would just probably curl up in a corner and die.

I agree with the OP. This one is a little more harder to take. The Raiders tho! It's been a harsh 27 years of fan hood. I will miss this board more than I will the franchise. You guys are a rough bunch, but the knowledge on this board is next to none.

The true fans say get the hell out and don't come back. Peace!!

It appears to me that no Dareus means big problems. Lock him up long term, continue investing at OL, TE, and bring in some competition at QB. The lack of attrition at the QB spot needs to end until the second coming of Jim Kelly reveals himself. I just can't believe how such a big O-line can play like such p****s. Their problem isn't coaching. It's ability and discipline. These guys are physically overmatched. Some of them will just never be good enough.Just as the Bills D-line didn't come together overnight, the same will hold true with the O-line.

You've been a fan since the AFL days and are now going to quit as a fan. LMAO. Is this even possible? This has got to be a joke. Which team you taking up with? I'd love to hear this one!

Okay, I am just plain naive... Are there people really like this in the world? That can pull a trigger on their fandhood?

Now... Is it possible to delete an account? Please, nobody point them to the Customer Service thread on this very topic, I think they may suffer further heartbreak. LoL...

You've been a fan since the AFL days and are now going to quit as a fan. LMAO. Is this even possible? This has got to be a joke. Which team you taking up with? I'd love to hear this one!

Okay, I am just plain naive... Are there people really like this in the world? That can pull a trigger on their fandhood?

Now... Is it possible to delete an account? Please, nobody point them to the Customer Service thread on this very topic, I think they may suffer further heartbreak. LoL...

I don't see how it's possible to quit being a fan. Love it or hate it being a Bills fan is in my blood. Not something I can change nor something I'd ever want to.

I don't see how it's possible to quit being a fan. Love it or hate it being a Bills fan is in my blood. Not something I can change nor something I'd ever want to.

That's what's confusing. I know somebody who quit being a Bears fan when they priced him out of his season tickets (PSL)... He claims he is a Colts fan (lives across the border in Indiana). I don't have the heart to tell him they have PSL's too... I assume he knows? Maybe it was the Super Bowl (2006) too? Again, is this possible? LoL

Wow...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Really? You've been a "fan" since the mid-60's and THIS is the game that pushes you over the edge? Good God. I don't know what's worse...the fact that you made this post as one of those "oh poor me" cries for attention that teenagers use on Facebook, or the fact that by simply replying here I'm giving you that attention. I'm starting to think it's the latter, and now I need a shower.

Really?

We see these all the time during the time we are office done.

Well see you back in April come draft time. Enjoy your time off.

If your really being serious, I find it hilarious that this season is the one that put you over the edge.

I always liked you.

But adios! One doesn't decide on "his team" based on their fortunes, if he is a true fan.

Good luck with whatever team you decide to follow, for a time, as long as they meet your expectations. I'm sure you will find many fair weather fans you can bond with.

I didn't know guys from the AFL days even knew how to use the internet!!

Guys that could sit behind a huge pole in the old Rockpile surely should be tougher than this