Missing TSW poster

air2mud82

This may be a bit out of left field, but has anyone else noticed the absence of post-game "thoughts in no particular order" by Bill from NYC the past two games? I always anxiously look forward to his posts and those that accompany his in response, but haven't seem them in a few weeks.

Did I miss something?

Hope all is well with Bill. He has a good eye for the game and I love the Grateful Dead quotes in each postgame review. Hope to be reading his Jets review on Sunday.

Hope so, too. We don't agree on a lot of things, but he's a fundamentally good guy.

Bill had mentioned personal issues in his mini KC update.

How about Exiled? He seems to have vanished as well

he has been on a mini vacation. Had planned to head to the bills game whilst in town to buffalo

Saw a shout from EII. Working many days in a row IIRC.

What about Country Cletus? He seems to have disappeared.

Cletus shows up in July/August and stays until October. He did it last year, too.

I had his number somewhere. I know Mr Ags does, though, but I lost his number too when getting a new phone. I'll just pm mark about cletus

Bill had mentioned personal issues in his mini KC update. he has been on a mini vacation. Had planned to head to the bills game whilst in town to buffalo

Cletus shows up in July/August and stays until October. He did it last year, too.

I had his number somewhere. I know Mr Ags does, though, but I lost his number too when getting a new phone. I'll just pm mark about cletus

So this means you lost my number, too.

The candles worked!