Guess the Bills 1st play from scrimmage tonight

YoloinOhio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this isn't Madden, but wouldn't a flea flicker to open the game be fun? We almost always start with a run, so let Sammy beat his man while we handoff to Brown, toss back to Orton for an 80 yard toss to Watkins.

Oh, I meant 2 yards up the gut to Brown or Dixon.

1 bouncing Boobie over tackle, no gain

Doug Marrone just shakes his head as Buffalo most predictable play fails

You win the prize.....which is getting to watch 2nd down and 10 as boobie runs ahead for 2 more before getting stopped. 3rd and long.

or a loss of yards because of our well disguised run up the middle first down schemes that we hardly ever run. The fish will never know it's coming.

+ 1

You win the prize.....which is getting to watch 2nd down and 10 as boobie runs ahead for 2 more before getting stopped. 3rd and long.

Long / deep pass to Watkins: Incomplete.

Orton fakes the ball to Summer then turn around and tosses the ball to Freddie. Freddie throws the ball down field and hits Lee Smith on the halmet. The ball goes straight up in the air and Mike Williams climbs the ladder to high point the ball. While in mid air, he finds Sammy trailing and pitches him the ball. Sammy dodges three defensers, then splits the safeties and runs down field. He then runs over the mascot and score.

Orton with naked bootleg....after coming back from commercial break and going to get a beer, he finally slides for a gain of 2.

I have been reading these at work. This thread is a riot ! Well done folks.

This site is really finding its groove these last couple months

This one by one of my favorite characters here had me laughing out loud at my desk. Thanks ! ^

Punt

Classic !

Lee Smith hold

common theme. and frighteningly possible

Lee Smith false start

CBF

Again , distinct possibility. Good eye CBF !! Edited by 3rdand12