What show to start?

The Underdog

I'm in the minority, but I don't like either of them. Big Bang is so over-rated IMO. I'm a tough critic, but I don't know why people think that is funny.

I somehow think the people who watch it are the same type of people who kept Happy Days on the air long after Richie Cunningham was gone.

Sheldon is Big Bang's version of the Fonz. Throw in Kelly Cuoco cleavage, and it'll have staying paying regardless of how funny it is or isn't.

I'm in the minority, but I don't like either of them. Big Bang is so over-rated IMO. I'm a tough critic, but I don't know why people think that is funny.

I'm sure many shows fall victim to it if you think about them more, but I always feel like that show is suffering from stereotype overload.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if already mentioned in this thread but I'm on season 1 of Bloodline on Netflix and highly recommend ... Suspense/drama

Just finished watching Bloodline season 2. Very good show, and the second season was better than the first, IMO. Lots of cliffhangers at the end of S2 so I expect that there will be a third season.

Is it just a straight up LOST parody? I've only seen one ad but that's what it looked like.

Basically. I'm a big fan of Zach Cregger (Whitest Kids You Know) so I was sold as soon as I saw he was in it.

Just finished watching Bloodline season 2. Very good show, and the second season was better than the first, IMO. Lots of cliffhangers at the end of S2 so I expect that there will be a third season.

i am almost done with season one and can't believe season 2 is even better. I'm dying to read spoilers and it is torture.