What show to start?

The Underdog

Not sure if it's mentioned yet, but Preacher and Outkast are both great new shows. Done by Robert Kirkland of The Walking Dead fame.

Haven't seen any commercials for Preacher lately, thought it might get canned. I tried to watch it but couldn't make it through the pilot it was so bad.

Anybody watch the first episode of hbo'season new show, The night of?

I really enjoyed it. Well acted, we'll directed. Looking forward to episode 2 next sunday.

I watched it and liked it too. It managed to take a familiar premise and make it feel original and interesting. Plus, I could watch John Turturro eat cereal for 60 minutes. Such a good actor.

I watched it and liked it too. It managed to take a familiar premise and make it feel original and interesting. Plus, I could watch John Turturro eat cereal for 60 minutes. Such a good actor.

I haven't caught it yet but remember the original pilot when it was James Gandolfini's project.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-the-night-of-review-20160705-snap-story.html

I have to say I'm really surprised by Madam Secretary. Not normally my kind of show, but somehow I watched a few episodes and got (sort of) hooked. I watch on Netflix after the season is released, and it's binge worthy IMO.

Edited by Acantha

I'm gonna second /dev/null's recommendation of Marco Polo. I've binge-watched most of the two seasons available. It's well-shot, well-acted, full of action and really well-written.

Its basically an ADD soap opera for men but its entertaining.

I watched episode 1 of season 3 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix last night. If you are not watching this show, I have no idea what the hell you are doing with your lives. Very, very good stuff.

Just finished Season 1 last night. I agree, it's fantastic.