What show to start?

The Underdog

About half way through the third season of Ray Donovan, pretty good show. Thinking of starting Billions next, anyone watch?

I really enjoyed that series. Hope there's another season of it coming along soon.

Just started watching Treme.

I really enjoyed that series. Hope there's another season of it coming along soon.

Just started watching Treme.

Nanker, if you want to learn a bunch about New Orleans as you watch this show, this guy did a recap of every show explaining the references, bars, clubs, history etc that go into the show. Great to read as it goes episode by episode. Really makes the show such a great history lesson on the city...as well as ensure you will have a great time next time you go to New Orleans all the more.

http://www.nola.com/treme-hbo/index.ssf/2010/04/treme_explained_right_place_wr.html

Nanker, if you want to learn a bunch about New Orleans as you watch this show, this guy did a recap of every show explaining the references, bars, clubs, history etc that go into the show. Great to read as it goes episode by episode. Really makes the show such a great history lesson on the city...as well as ensure you will have a great time next time you go to New Orleans all the more.

http://www.nola.com/treme-hbo/index.ssf/2010/04/treme_explained_right_place_wr.html

Excellent! Thank you so much. There are a lot of actors from The Wire in this series, and that series was tremendous. Looking forward to learning and enjoying a whole lot. I do have taking the wifey to NOLA on my list of to-dos. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a really hard time getting past the laugh track, but i finally binge watched the whole season and man am i loving this show. simple humor but pretty deep subject matters about family relationships. I also love That 70's Show so this had a lot of elements that i knew i would love. I cannot wait for the second season. Love the show!!

Anyone check out The Ranch on Netflix? A mini That 70s Show reunion with Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher -- plus Sam Elliot and Debra Winger (and Kim Bauer) -- created by (I think?) one of the EPs on Two and Half Men.

I've laughed quite a bit watching it so far even if it's nothing new.

try watching all the episodes if you haven't, i also thought it was overly predictable, but it really did have some substance to it, it got much better as it went on, i was pleasantly surprised. Peaky Blinders is one i need t o check out..

I couldn't get into the Ranch the comedy was too predictable, Peaky Blinders is a good show though.

I had a really hard time getting past the laugh track, but i finally binge watched the whole season and man am i loving this show. simple humor but pretty deep subject matters about family relationships. I also love That 70's Show so this had a lot of elements that i knew i would love. I cannot wait for the second season. Love the show!!

Agreed with the laugh track, it took a bit for me to get past it, but once I did I liked the show way more than I expected. Glad it got picked up for a second season! :beer:

I finally finished Daredevil this weekend. Now I need to get going on the newest season of House of Cards. I did get up to the first major twist of that season, so I'm curious to see where they go from there.

I finally finished Daredevil this weekend. Now I need to get going on the newest season of House of Cards. I did get up to the first major twist of that season, so I'm curious to see where they go from there.

What did you think of Daredevil in the end?

What did you think of Daredevil in the end?

The story seemed a bit tougher to follow over the course of this season. It's almost like they tried to do a little too much in one season. I spread out my viewing a bit more than I would have liked, so that could have played a role too. All I know is that down the stretch run of the season, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I want to see the Punisher series once they get to work on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah was smoking last night!

I like this show...not great, but i do oy it.enj

That's one hell of an auto correct!

I don't have cable, so I only see what's on Netflix. Have to wait a while to see the new stuff.

Anyone else watched Trailer Park Boys? 10 seasons, movies, and stand up performances. It's one of those stupid pleasures for me. It gets better 3 very season .

I just started it recently. Right now it's what I turn to when nothing else comes to mind. It hasn't really clicked with me yet, but I'm at the very early episodes still.

Sarah was smoking last night!

I like this show...not great, but i do oy it.enj

Yeah, we like it also. Haven't seen this week's episode yet but now I'm really looking forward to it!