What show to start?

The Underdog

I started watching "Bosch" on Amazon. It's excellent. Titus Welliver is a very good actor.

Yeah, Welliver brings it. He does the best Al Pacino impression ever, too. I'll have to give this show a try.

All these classic programs and no mention of the West Wing?#Bartlett for America

West Wing is terrific so long as you stop when Sorkin left the show. The way it continued after he left was a bit of a travesty. They changed all the characters and the show itself became more of a soap. The three or four seasons prior to that though, one of the best shows on tv.

just started Netflix's Flaked with Will Arnet, interesting show, i am only 3 episodes into it, big bonus is it has Heather Graham :wub: in it as well. Looking forward to see it develop.

I watched season 1. Its entertaining but the story wanders. Really wasn't sure whether it was supposed to be a comedy or drama for a few episodes.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone check out The Ranch on Netflix? A mini That 70s Show reunion with Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher -- plus Sam Elliot and Debra Winger (and Kim Bauer) -- created by (I think?) one of the EPs on Two and Half Men.

I've laughed quite a bit watching it so far even if it's nothing new.

I'm on an Anthony Bourdain binge right now. I love geography, history, cultures, and food.

I used to think he was a tool. I really admire his show, and him now.

5 seasons on netflix.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

I'm two episodes in, my only real complaint is the laugh track, other than that I find it funny

Anyone check out The Ranch on Netflix? A mini That 70s Show reunion with Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher -- plus Sam Elliot and Debra Winger (and Kim Bauer) -- created by (I think?) one of the EPs on Two and Half Men.

I've laughed quite a bit watching it so far even if it's nothing new.

I'm two episodes in, my only real complaint is the laugh track, other than that I find it funny

Yeah, they wanted to do a live studio audience sitcom... not sure why but I guess that's what Patterson does best coming from Two and Half Men and the Chuck Lorre writer's room. I will say the use of adult language in the traditional sitcom format is pretty good, even if they overdo it a bit. Sometimes when they're dropping f bombs it sounds like, "look! we're on Netflix we can swear!"

Love me some Sam Elliot though. And I always dug That 70s Show so I'm probably the target audience and thus easier to sway.