What show to start?

The Underdog

Just finished the 8-part Hulu miniseries based upon Stephen King's 11.22.63 novel about time travel and trying to prevent JFK's assassination. While there were some obvious differences between the book and show, at the end of the day I thought it was very well done -- perhaps the best King interpretation to the screen I can recall.

James Franco was excellent, and Sarah Gadon is a real cutie.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with approximately eight hours to kill -- whether or not you've read the book.

Just finished the 8-part Hulu miniseries based upon Stephen King's 11.22.63 novel about time travel and trying to prevent JFK's assassination. While there were some obvious differences between the book and show, at the end of the day I thought it was very well done -- perhaps the best King interpretation to the screen I can recall.

James Franco was excellent, and Sarah Gadon is a real cutie.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with approximately eight hours to kill -- whether or not you've read the book.

The producers called my wife to see if they could film part of the series at the place she works.

She passed the call to the manager and everything seemed good to go for filming but the crew decided to use a different location.

Too bad because its 5 minutes from my house and I would have gone to the set to watch the filming

CBF

The producers called my wife to see if they could film part of the series at the place she works.

She passed the call to the manager and everything seemed good to go for filming but the crew decided to use a different location.

Too bad because its 5 minutes from my house and I would have gone to the set to watch the filming

CBF

Would have been so cool to film at the Sundowner...

I kid....I kid...

Edited by ricojes

I know it's late since it has already passed, but "Colony" on USA was very good.

Good vehicle for Josh Holloway, and Sarah Wayne Callies is very good too.

Some recognizable faces include Peter Jacobson, Paul Guilfoyle & Carl Weathers.

Check it out.

not sure if anyone has watched Bordertown, one of the new Fox animation shows on sunday nights? It appears to be drawn by the same people that did The Wild Thornberry's on nickelodeon a few years back. The show is very funny, but holy crap did they have a butt puckering moment last night.....

the episode was about a wildfire threatening Mexifornia and how the residents were being forced to evacuate to a shelter. Well the announcement comes on TV that at the evacuation shelter facility there would be a special performance by the band Great White....took me a fraction of a second but then my jaw hit the ground and i just shook my head.....it was brutal....(I feel so dirty for finding it even the tiniest bit funny)

not sure if anyone has watched Bordertown, one of the new Fox animation shows on sunday nights? It appears to be drawn by the same people that did The Wild Thornberry's on nickelodeon a few years back. The show is very funny, but holy crap did they have a butt puckering moment last night.....

the episode was about a wildfire threatening Mexifornia and how the residents were being forced to evacuate to a shelter. Well the announcement comes on TV that at the evacuation shelter facility there would be a special performance by the band Great White....took me a fraction of a second but then my jaw hit the ground and i just shook my head.....it was brutal....(I feel so dirty for finding it even the tiniest bit funny)

Hysterical

I know it's late since it has already passed, but "Colony" on USA was very good.

Good vehicle for Josh Holloway, and Sarah Wayne Callies is very good too.

Some recognizable faces include Peter Jacobson, Paul Guilfoyle & Carl Weathers.

Check it out.

Mostly agree. There were a few holes in the story but for the most part even though it's a bit formulaic, it's a pretty good show.

I don't get it.