What show to start?

The Underdog

BTW, Turn has been much better these last couple of episodes

Yes, I agree. For anyone just starting it, I think season 1 was great, season 2 was tough to get through in the middle but got good at the end, and season 3 has been excellent.

Another vote for Turn

Simcoe has developed into one crazy villain

Can't wait till Simcoe gets the ax

Don't get your hopes up

Simcoe is an historical figure who survives the War, is considered a hero on the Red Coat side, writes a book on his war time experience with the Queens Rangers, and eventually becomes Governor of Canada

Jarred's pied piper jacket with the rats on it had me rolling.

Dinesh and Gilfoyle's interactions are the best.

great read on the Valley right now. See what i go through as a 53 yr old in a start up!

https://www.amazon.com/Disrupted-My-Misadventure-Start-Up-Bubble/dp/0316306088

Although what i sell and the company i work for is awesome, product works, and while does not make the world a better place, does help people do their jobs better :thumbsup:

Don't get your hopes up

Simcoe is an historical figure who survives the War, is considered a hero on the Red Coat side, writes a book on his war time experience with the Queens Rangers, and eventually becomes Governor of Canada

he's the best part of the show, glad to hear he will be around for a while!

Don't get your hopes up

Yup. Last year at some point I started researching the show's characters to see what the "real" story is...very interesting stuff.

I like how they are treating the Benedict Arnold story...not painting him as an egregious traitor as the history books always taught us. Much complexity to the story.

Just finished the first season of Colony on USA. Set in LA, about how people deal with a post-invasion Earth that is totally repressed by the alien invaders (who most people have never seen) who rely on humans to do their dirty work. Like a modern Vichy France, with collaborators and resistance. It shows the best and worst of humanity. Stars Josh Holloway (Lost) and Sarah Wayne Callies (The Walking Dead).

My apologies if this was mentioned elsewhere, but I have to throw in a vote for a Netflix comedy wifey and I started watching called "The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt."

The premise is good enough as is, but Ellie Kemper in the title role is just perfect. I never watched "The Office," so I had no idea who she was, but her comedic abilities are just outstanding, and it's one of those shows where you are laughing almost from start to finish.

My apologies if this was mentioned elsewhere, but I have to throw in a vote for a Netflix comedy wifey and I started watching called "The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt."

The premise is good enough as is, but Ellie Kemper in the title role is just perfect. I never watched "The Office," so I had no idea who she was, but her comedic abilities are just outstanding, and it's one of those shows where you are laughing almost from start to finish.

If haven't already, you should check out 30 Rock too. Same creators. Same type of humor.

Silicon Valley is hilarious. VEEP is giving it a run for its money this season in terms of which HBO comedy is the best, but SV is just fantastic.

I really like SV but I also really can't stand the main character, which ruins the whole series for me. Erlich is amazing.

Just binge-watched Bloodline. Very good show but S1 is a lot better than S2.

Ray Donovan is my favorite show on TV.

VEEP is also very good and well made. They should just put Tony Hale playing that guy (or the Arrested Development guy) in every single show.

I really like SV but I also really can't stand the main character, which ruins the whole series for me. Erlich is amazing.

Ray Donovan is my favorite show on TV.

VEEP is also very good and well made. They should just put Tony Hale playing that guy (or the Arrested Development guy) in every single show.

Glad you agree on Bloodlines, season 2 was all over the place and uneventful if that is possible. Gave me a Popsicle headache.

It really is a fun show and she is perfect in that role. Also nice to see carol kane on the TV screen again

Ray Donovan is my favorite show on TV.VEEP is also very good and well made. They should just put Tony Hale playing that guy (or the Arrested Development guy) in every single show.

Richard Hendricks > Sheldon Cooper

Best nerd on TV.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'm in the minority, but I don't like either of them. Big Bang is so over-rated IMO. I'm a tough critic, but I don't know why people think that is funny.

I'm with you on Big Bang. I don't like it at all. I don't know who these people are that love it.

Same here. And I get compared to the Sheldon character sometimes, which confuses some people why I don't like the show.

if you guys are watching big band theory for sheldon cooper, you probably are also failing at life :D

melissa-rauch-kaley-cuoco-maxim-d5592a68

Same here. And I get compared to the Sheldon character sometimes, which confuses some people why I don't like the show.