What show to start?

The Underdog

I see it's already been recommended but I'll throw in Jessica Jones as well because I was amazed at how good season 1 was. I personally thought it was better than Daredevil.

I'm with you on that. The selection is fairly limited so far, but I'd put Jessica Jones as their best TV work so far. Kingpin was a really good villain, but Kilgrave was a million times better.

I have really enjoyed Halt and Catch Fire. Its set in the 80s, amazing soundtrack (puts Stranger Things to shame in that regard), really cool vibe. The backdrop for the show is early days of the computer/tech race. The first 2 seasons are available on Netflix for some quality bingeing. Also check out the official HACF playlist on Spotify.

I just finished Season 2 last night.

I haven't seen it yet, it's on the DVR though. I heard the pilot was kind of rough but the season wound up being fun.

Anybody watching Preacher on AMC? First four episodes have been pretty interesting and entertaining. I'm not familiar with the comics.

I watched the entire season and absolutely loved it. I'm definitely looking forward to next season. I've never read the comics either, but I know they've deviated from them considerably. Seth Rogen was saying that season 2 will be more like the original story.

Stranger Things is a really, really cool show. If Spielberg and Steven King did a project together, this is what it would look like. Love the 80's vibe, and it's pretty intense at times.

I'm through episode 6. Probably watch the final 2 tomorrow.

Took 4 episodes but Vice Principals finally got hilarious with the debut of the principal and her sons.

I enjoy this show.