What show to start?

The Underdog

FallingWater looks good;

"A mind-bending drama, FALLING WATER is the story of three unrelated people, who slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream. Each of them is on a mysterious and highly personal quest — one is searching for his missing girlfriend, one is searching for a lost child, one is looking to cure his catatonic mother — and it is the clues found in their collective dream that come to guide them. The deeper they dig, though, the more they come to realize that their missions touch on stakes that are much larger than their individual agendas. That the visions found in their common dream just might hold the key to the fate of the world.

Are your dreams trying to tell you something? See if you qualify for our dream study. gooddreamer.usanetwork.com "

http://www.usanetwork.com/fallingwater/cast

I'll end up binging Narco's S2 as well. Only bad part is the series has a limited lifespan given the subject matter

I got halfway through last night. What a great show! Spoiler alert: Pablo is more vicious than ever.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Just started season 1 of American Horror Story. doesn't appear to be much love in this thread for it. It is simply amazing.

weird, scary, thought provoking, sexy at times, intense, etc. highly recommended.

Season one started great but went into the pooper (imo, but others enjoyed it).

Season 2 was perfect.

Season 3 bucked me off and i never got back on

Stranger Things on Netflix is very solid

Just finished Narcos season 2. I rank this show right up with BB. Spoiler alert: Pablo dies ;-)

Season three: the Cali Cartel.

Great phuggin show!

Wth ? Way to ruin it. It's all of 48 hours old and you give spoilers? Theres a spoiler alert hiding option if you must tell everyone. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Man men has some cruel humor in it I am surprised you like the show, Mr Buzzkillington.

Really ? Mad that buffalo bills mean tweets was that unfunny ? Sorry bud, I like funny humor have my Bill Burr tickets for this Sat night.

Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams "suck" is maybe funny to a 2nd grader.

Edited by Ryan L Billz