Embarassing win

Bocephuz

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though it was ugly, and it was ugly, the way the Bills won cannot be discounted. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat with a last second TD drive where nearly everything that could go wrong went wrong, ends the game on such a high that it should give the team a boost. And from the looks of things today, they need a boost.

Win is a win....but the team is also pretty weak mentally. The defense could have stopped the Viking on the 3rd and 9 and 3rd and 8. Yet they rushed three and dropped back. The Vikings ahve three very good WRs....KYle was very quiet today.

In week 7 you don't need convincing wins, you just need wins. Week 1 everyone declared Seattle the default champion, yet they look very average. A win this week is a positive as all of the last Super Bowl Champs have Developedin the latter part of the season.

I mean I'm so conflicted. I love every Bills W. But that was a joke win. So was the Lions. And we're going to trick ourselves into thinking Orton is good, Hackett and Marrone are good coaches, and we're fine. This is a very talented team with bad coaches and a bad QB. Yet, we are 4-3.

Again, we need a last second tounchdown to beat a George Edwards D that completely shut us down. Wow.

They were losing ugly before they got hurt. It just shows how this team is not ready for prime time.

We were losing ugly? Wasnt it 10-7 when spiller got injured? Down 3 points in 1st half is losing ugly now.

Losing the heart and soul of your offense (freddy)is bad but then to lose your 2nd rb after he just ripped a 60yd run is crippling.

Add on to that the fact that dixon was a liability in the second half pass protecting bc the guy was simply winded bc hes the only RB left. Yeah, brush all that aside.

I don't think a team could try any harder to lose a game, and end up winning the damn thing. A win is a win, and I am certain that if we lost this one, the season would have been in the toilet bowl. I guess you only have to look good at the right time and it can pay off. GO BILLS!!!

I don't feel good about that at win at all. O Line is an embarrassment , Orton had 2 unforced turnovers, bad fumbles . Thank God for our D. Rbs getting hurt is no excuse

and a game winning TD pass on last play of the game.

Edited by nucci

I don't know how I'll be able to look myself in the mirror this coming week.

All my self of steam comes from my identification with The Bills.

I know it'll be around Christmas time and some a-hole will mention to me that, "The Bills embarrassed themselves when they beat Mini-soda," and I'll be crushed.

Dont consider the win an embarrassment. We didnt play well enough to win, just lucky we are playing a worse team. We cannot commit turnovers and penalties like this game and expect to play with the big boys of the nfl.

Edited by Smears

We were losing ugly? Wasnt it 10-7 when spiller got injured? Down 3 points in 1st half is losing ugly now.

Losing the heart and soul of your offense (freddy)is bad but then to lose your 2nd rb after he just ripped a 60yd run is crippling.

Add on to that the fact that dixon was a liability in the second half pass protecting bc the guy was simply winded bc hes the only RB left. Yeah, brush all that aside.

Yes, losing ugly. A game they should have dominated against a rookie QB with a depleted O line, and they struggled to keep pace even with healthy RBs. Be a homer if you wish, I prefer to be a realist.

A win is a win is a win! SO WHAT if it was ugly! Sometimes it's gonna be like that.

Amen! Survive another week. But, man Ive been a supporter of Marrone and I'm not sure we didn't win in spite of coaching. Hope this gets moving in the right direction.

Yes, losing ugly. A game they should have dominated against a rookie QB with a depleted O line, and they struggled to keep pace even with healthy RBs. Be a homer if you wish, I prefer to be a realist.

A realist? Did we actually lose!