A letter from Mary Wilson

papazoid

i , for one, take back all the negative things i ever said about ralph.. as an 8 yr old taken to my first game in 1960, i know nothing other than being a bills loyalist. i lived thru the seattle threats in the early 70's , the bills twisting the arm of the city of buffalo to add about 7000 seats to the rockpile.. and my main beef, ralph not having a succession plan in place.. well, he did, and it is more than anyone could have envisioned.. god bless ralph wilson and his family!

i , for one, take back all the negative things i ever said about ralph.. as an 8 yr old taken to my first game in 1960, i know nothing other than being a bills loyalist. i lived thru the seattle threats in the early 70's , the bills twisting the arm of the city of buffalo to add about 7000 seats to the rockpile.. and my main beef, ralph not having a succession plan in place.. well, he did, and it is more than anyone could have envisioned.. god bless ralph wilson and his family!

This is a very good thing . I hope others will follow your lead .

Great post Man!

I love the letter Love It !

But the

Go Bills ! really got me.

And the Big Picture really is what we all wished for, or better thanks to.

I am not religous but Buffalo Bills and all it affects have gone from cursed to blessed. And we witnessed it . Story for the grand kids i think.

Thank you Mrs Wilson Thank you !!

and

Go Bills

Total class.

I still find it hard to believe we can all breathe one enormous collective sigh of relief after essentially holding our breath for the past, oh, 18 years or so. They're really, really staying.

Incredible thanks to the Wilsons.

I have followed the Bills since 1963. Only now do I truly appreciate how loyal and well, brilliant Ralph was. He found a way to keep the team here while maximizing the price, then he gave most of it back to us and Detroit, two cities that really need it. Thanks Ralph and Mary and to the entire Wilson family. We have out team, and that's a blessing we owe to Ralph once again.

I have followed the Bills since 1963. Only now do I truly appreciate how loyal and well, brilliant Ralph was. He found a way to keep the team here while maximizing the price, then he gave most of it back to us and Detroit, two cities that really need it. Thanks Ralph and Mary and to the entire Wilson family. We have out team, and that's a blessing we owe to Ralph once again.

That's really the thing. Ralph was able to keep the team in Buffalo, get as big a windfall as possible for his family, make the NFL owners thrilled about the team in Buffalo because they each made a few hundred million overnight after the sale, and make every fan of the Bills as happy as can be. He did it all perfectly. Thank you Ralph. Thank you Terry and Kim.

i never took the time to realize just how amazing Ralph was until he was gone. i wish i would have taken the time to write him a letter to let him know how grateful i am to him for everything he has done for Buffalo and for giving us the Bills. he loved sending and receiving letters. knowing him, he probably would have taken the time to read it and maybe even write back. truly a class act. we will miss you Ralph!

so when does the statue go up in front of the stadium? let's get on that Terry and Kim!

It seems my allergies are back all of a sudden.

Thank you Wilson family, and Pegula family for our beloved Bills.

Yeah, those allergies have hit me a few times through this whole process.

Especially the day when the Pegulas were announced as the winning bidders. I was at work and was getting pretty choked up.

Yesterday's press conference was another moment. Happy tears, or near-tears, it was a great time for Bills fans everywhere.

I think Mary Wilson has conducted herself in an absolutely first class manner throughout the whole process. She did not want to run a football team but she understood that until the sale it was her duty to be a figurehead where necessary. She has truly done Ralph proud.