Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aim higher! The Seahawks won't let you down. Their message board must be sunshine, puppies and rainbows. Lol. I can't imagine.

Hmmmm....you make a great point but I think I'll stick with the Colts. Loyalty is a big thing for me.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Winning solves everything. Win this weekend by 20 points... No one remembers this for a few weeks. Win 10 games and this is seen as a needed venting and lines of authority established.

Another 6-10 season and this is seen as the beginning of the end.

Marrone:

"Hey, did we have a discussion? Absolutely. I confirm that absolutely. Are we great? We talk every day, three times a day. We talk about a lot of things. We're competitive and I couldn't be happier with those guys, I really couldn't. And then the thing about Jim [Monos] is great, too, because I was one of the ones that recommended Jim to come here. "

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/9034669.php?pid=425502

You had to know it would happen sooner or later right? ;)

I understand the frustration here.

But all, yes all, of our problems or success this year, and the future of the FO and coaching staff being and end with EJ.

But by all means, let's waste our time talking about insignificant tangental matters. And if those can deviate into one-on-one personal flame battles off point, all the better.

Right? They might even give rise to posters criticizing others over their **** grammar. What quality conversation.

LOL.

Marrone:

"Hey, did we have a discussion? Absolutely. I confirm that absolutely. Are we great? We talk every day, three times a day. We talk about a lot of things. We're competitive and I couldn't be happier with those guys, I really couldn't. And then the thing about Jim [Monos] is great, too, because I was one of the ones that recommended Jim to come here. "

http://www.wgr550.co....php?pid=425502

Um. Were we expecting Marrone to say:

"You know what? The report of severe disharmony among coaching and the FO was dead on the money. I have substantial disagreements with the FO regarding really important fundamental decisions involving this football team, and vice versa. This feud won't last long. Something is going to have to give and someone is going to have to leave in due course. New ownership and our record through the first half of the season will probably decide that matter. But is there a lot of stress, tension, discord, and flat out PAIN all over One Bills Drive these days? You betcha!" ??????

I am not saying that is the case. I am saying if this was the case, Marrone would not say it. He would say precisely what he did say.

Which means what he did say is meaningless.

Edited by Stopthepain

Marrone:

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/9034669.php?pid=425502

I knew this story was bogus as soon as I read that Monos was there. The original picture of the "altercation" only had Doug, Russ, and Doug.

Yes this has totally been proven without a shadow of a doubt......all one season of it

Man come on. I know you want the Bills to win this year just like i do. But do you honestly think Marrone is a good coach? if so tell me what makes you believe that? No excuses just reasons why he is good and capable?

It was a bad bad hire and things like this are why it was.

Not to mention Marrone's decision to not have a qb coach AND an oc. Sorry that right there tells me all i need to know about how in over his head he is. Marrone really thought Hackett could handle both responsibilities with a ROOKIE qb. Jeesh. You guys keep thinking Marrone is not a problem. I will see you at the end of the season and ask you how you feel.

Btw i was one of the first guys on here to point out how in over his head Hackett was. The fact that Marrone brought in 2 coaches to prop up Hackett shows i was not that far off.

I want to be wrong, really i do. i want the Bills to go to the SB and win heck even just watch meaningful football late in December would be amazing! I have little confidence in this staff to get the best out of the players.

Maybe. I'd argue that if things were really bad, he probably wouldn't have talked about it at all.

Well, when the P/R department tells you to put a statement out there, you do it.

These guys aren't working for $37,500 a year you know. It's nice to hold onto these jobs as long as you can.

Ask Darcy Regier about that.

Schopp and Bulldog are convinced a FO executive - Whaley, monos, Brandon or overdorf, leaked it to Lacanfora because they want to make Marrone look bad so they can fire him. Either that or a scout leaked it who hates him. The things they say were clearly leaked were the disagreements over woods and CK playing time and urbik, because they are high draft picks and relatively large signings that make the FO look bad if they don't play.

Schopp and Bulldog are convinced a FO executive - Whaley, monos, Brandon or overdorf, leaked it to Lacanfora because they want to make Marrone look bad so they can fire him. Either that or a scout leaked it who hates him. The things they say were clearly leaked were the disagreements over woods and CK playing time and urbik, because they are high draft picks and relatively large signings that make the FO look bad if they don't play.

Hey wait a minute! That's my theory as spelled out here a while ago!

I am convinced there is some bad blood going on over there and things are not well. That doesn't mean this team can't win a bunch of games this year, however, if EJ greatly exceeds my expectations.