Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you waiting for? Many here are actually panicking for next year already. You know. beat the rush.

What are you apologists even looking looking at? We are so overrated going into 2018. That QB we overdrafted in 2017 sucks, I can tell you right now. It's not even debatable. There are somethings that you just know by not looking at them.

With all do disrespect, Tim Graham is far more sports tabloid reporter than legitimate journalist. He gathers sketchy sourcing and twists their original context into sensationalist headlines, tweets or columns to excite controversy...accuracy be damned. He'd be a much better fit at TMZ than TBN.

What are you apologists even looking looking at? We are so overrated going into 2018. That QB we overdrafted in 2017 sucks, I can tell you right now. It's not even debatable. There are somethings that you just know by not looking at them.

I will be SO done with this team in 2019.

With all do disrespect, Tim Graham is far more sports tabloid reporter than legitimate journalist. He gathers sketchy sourcing and twists their original context into sensationalist headlines, tweets or columns to excite controversy...accuracy be damned. He'd be a much better fit at TMZ than TBN.

What?

Apparently the argument started over Urbik at RG, and the scouting dept stating he was a quality player. Marrone disagreed and profanity ensued...

I gotta say I agree with Marrone on this one, and for him to take a stance like that against the Bills scouting dept makes me like him all the more. The current Bills OG situation is sucky at best, and whomever thought OG Chris Williams was a quality pickup needs to be kicked in the groin multiple times, or beheaded. The latter will only result in removing his buttocks.

Its just a shame that Marrone is tied to Hackett, Crossman.

Edited by FeartheLosing