Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

If I can liken this to my marriage. Me and my wife have argued over the years about, spending money, the children, where to go on vacation, etc, etc. But at the end of the day, we didn't hold a grudge and we both knew the other wanted what was best for the family, and we loved each other. We both made concessions at times. So my point here is that these guys can fight like dogs, but that doesn't mean they hold grudges or don't like each other. They can fight and still work great togerther and actually be effective. The key is respect. If they still respect each other but can fight over football decisions and work at compromise, they they can be a very effective team. As a matter of fact, that kind of a relationship can work to make a team better. Let's hope this is the case.

Very possibly right. I'd even guess you were likely right.

I've worked with a couple guys for a long time. At work, I'm their boss. And sometimes we argue - passionately once in a while. But we still produce better results than our competitors. And we're friends outside of work, attending each other's children's birthday parties, etc.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images