Active member count - How many people visit TBD for Bills News?

MClem06

291 members have voted

1. 1. Vote to be counted- show your support & thank TBD!

• Count my vote
    • Count my vote (they needed 2 for a poll )

I'm here allday erryday (and because I travel so much, a lot of nights too).

TBD used to be about the news for me back when it first launched with the start of the Internet. Now news comes from Twitter and I get my (often frustrating) commentary here at TBD.

And yes, thanks Scott - where would we rather be than virtually right here, virtually right now!?

Edited by Heitz

Visit for Bills news? Somewhat. Looking at the 1st page now, I see

Bills acquire P Jordan Gay

Bills Release Thad Lewis

Bills sign QB Jordan Palmer

I learned about these moves for the 1st time by clicking here.

As for

Round 2 : Sale of the team,

I get my info elsewhere. I have neither the time nor desire to keep up with / wade thru a 71 page thread.

I am here every day. Always check here first for news regarding my favorite team the Bills. I used to have over 4,000 posts under a different name, but got locked out of my acct. Never had a warning so I'm not sure what the reason was. I even sent Scott a pm and never got a reply. So I rarely post now, mainly because of the negative feedback. Some members feel they have to have a smart ass answer To everyone's posts, whether good or bad. Some people just like to throw crap I guess. Must be What gets them off. I'll stick to posting on Sabrespace. Much more a community over there.

Edited by Not Again

I am here every day. Always check here first for news regarding my favorite team the Bills. I used to have over 4,000 posts under a different name, but got locked out of my acct. Never had a warning so I'm not sure what the reason was. I even sent Scott a pm and never got a reply. So I rarely post now, mainly because of the negative feedback. Some members feel they have to have a smart ass answer To everyone's posts, whether good or bad. Some people just like to throw crap I guess. Must be What gets them off. I'll stick to posting on Sabrespace. Much more a community over there.

Hey... We are a community here, just a bit different. Fans here may have never stepped foot in WNY/BFLO yet still love the Bills. That's a little bit different than the more parochial Sabres community/fan base. Not saying either one is better, just different beasts. Yeah, you do get your smartazz replies, but look @ it as all in good fun/levity to the board and community. There is no reason to be so diehard/hardcore and serious. IMO, it's not what gets people off, you are just getting a more provincial element here.

Thought this might be cool to get a head count of fans that visit the board.

I personally would like to thank the people that make this site my top place to visit for Bills updates! So THANK YOU :)

You could have put no for the other option, maybe some people come here just to hash out stuff.

I get my news from the Stadium Wall, not the front page ;)

I do both

Probably a separate thread, but something the NFL fails to understand how wide spread Bills fans are and how soon they will lose me as a fan if the Bills move.

As a former Buffalo resident and still Bills and Sabres fan who usually gets back for at least 1 game a year, I have lived in DC/Virginia, California, and the NYC suburbs, yet still follow only those two teams. Would love to know how widespread Bills mafia is.

P.S. A shoutout to Grevy's in Falls Church VA, Charlie the Butcher and CJ Nickels in Springfield where I watched quite a few playoffs runs... Goodwin, you missed a good reason to be a Bills fan.

TBD is the first place I check for Bills news,rumors, recaps...pretty much everything Bills related I come here first.

The news here is better than any place else

CBF

Especially since we are in the great white north!