What is better, no guns, or more guns?

31 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

exactly but it only gets brought up by certain people when people of color are the perpetrators 

I’m not sure what you are referring to but if you wanted to reduce poverty (and agree poverty leads to crime) fix the nuclear family and stop subsidizing, even glamorizing single parenthood. Come down hard on deadbeat parents. 

It would do a whole lot to solve gun violence and most other crime too. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Within 48 hours we supposedly know all you need to know about this shooter.  

Where is the Nashville manifesto? 

Oh:

Top security expert says the discussion of Convenat shooter's manifesto a distraction from solutions

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/top-security-expert-says-the-discussion-of-convenat-shooters-manifesto-a-distraction-from-solutions?_amp=true

4 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

that is a manner of opinion. The 2A doesn't mention ammunition 

would much rather talk about this then the veiled racist "single parent homes" conversation BTW

How would that not be an "infringement"?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Within 48 hours we supposedly know all you need to know about this shooter.  

Where is the Nashville manifesto? 

Oh:

Top security expert says the discussion of Convenat shooter's manifesto a distraction from solutions

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/top-security-expert-says-the-discussion-of-convenat-shooters-manifesto-a-distraction-from-solutions?_amp=true

This sounds like you tbh

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Cool and normal person 

How in the hell did that reporter find that website? I mean this guy sees a mexican nazi and is searching russian social media accounts? Nazis are more of a Ukrainian thing in reality but where are his twitter, facebook, insta etc accounts?  Mexican nazis lol. I mean Hitler would have put Mexican nazis right in the ovens!  Where was this type of investigation into the nasvhille shooter btw? The only narrative we get there is that we used the wrong pronouns.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How in the hell did that reporter find that website?

Read the thread. The guy's YouTube account is still up. 

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Nazis are more of a Ukrainian thing in reality

Just pathetic. Not unexpected, but pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Mexican nazis lol

Pretty common. Look at Nick Fuentes. 

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Where was this type of investigation into the nasvhille shooter btw? The only narrative we get there is that we used the wrong pronouns.  

I'm sure that will come in time. Stop deflecting and focus on yet ANOTHER far right winger killing people. 

• Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Where was this type of investigation into the nasvhille shooter btw

Weird - it has its own thread 

54 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Nazis are more of a Ukrainian

Another reason why no one takes you seriously 

55 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The only narrative we get there is that we used the wrong pronouns.  

Well - and a lot of opinions about sterilization from you but not a peep out of you regarding the sterilization of kids with their faces blown off.

Shocker 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Weird - it has its own thread 

Another reason why no one takes you seriously 

Well - and a lot of opinions about sterilization from you but not a peep out of you regarding the sterilization of kids with their faces blown off.

Shocker 

Are you saying there aren't ukrianian nazis? 

i've said more mental health treatment is needed in this country. more asylums where they lock these people away when they can't function in society.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

How in the hell did that reporter find that website? I mean this guy sees a mexican nazi and is searching russian social media accounts? Nazis are more of a Ukrainian thing in reality but where are his twitter, facebook, insta etc accounts?  Mexican nazis lol. I mean Hitler would have put Mexican nazis right in the ovens!  Where was this type of investigation into the nasvhille shooter btw? The only narrative we get there is that we used the wrong pronouns.  

That reporter works for Bellingcat and investigating is basically his whole thing. He’s the one who identified the guy who leaked the Ukrainian documents too.

As to the Mexican thing:

Nobody said Nazis had to be smart. 

• Eyeroll 1

57 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That reporter works for Bellingcat and investigating is basically his whole thing. He’s the one who identified the guy who leaked the Ukrainian documents too.

As to the Mexican thing:

Nobody said Nazis had to be smart. 

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Many say the same thing about the current thing/MSM parrots.

Man, the whole “the current thing” is just the lamest nihilistic nonsense. 

God forbid people comment on the news. Nope, it’s way cooler to just throw stones and “just ask questions” than express an actual opinion. 

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, the whole “the current thing” is just the lamest nihilistic nonsense. 

God forbid people comment on the news. Nope, it’s way cooler to just throw stones and “just ask questions” than express an actual opinion. 

Do you think calling people nazis as throwing stones?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The best run state in America and it isn’t even close.  

Making it the greatest place on Earth.   

GUNS ARE MY ONLY PERSONALITY TRAIT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE GOING ON FOR ME EXCEPT FOR GUNS I SLEEP WITH GUNS I MAKE PASSIONATE LOVE TO GUNS I LOVE GUNS 

37 minutes ago, Westside said:

Do you think calling people nazis as throwing stones?

In this case, guy was a nazi. Calling a spade a spade. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

This is your side. The entire country knows it. Own it and figure out how to deal with it, because it's only getting bigger. 

• Dislike 2

12 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Are you saying there aren't ukrianian nazis? 

i've said more mental health treatment is needed in this country. more asylums where they lock these people away when they can't function in society.  

There 100% are Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's. The Azov Battalion was even incorporation into the Ukrainian military 10 years ago. It's what Putin refers to when he says there are Nazi's in Ukraine. 

(BTW: I got a 60-day ban for posting a link to a CBS article about them on Facebook)

ukra.jpg.507294359929ba172b70add261685574.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

GUNS ARE MY ONLY PERSONALITY TRAIT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE GOING ON FOR ME EXCEPT FOR GUNS I SLEEP WITH GUNS I MAKE PASSIONATE LOVE TO GUNS I LOVE GUNS 

This is your side. The entire country knows it. Own it and figure out how to deal with it, because it's only getting bigger. 

what’s getting bigger? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Considering you get off on men dressing as women, forgive me for not taking your word he is/was a nazi. 

You can tattoo wings on your back, doesn’t mean you can fly.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

CatTurd detected, opinion safely discarded. 

16 minutes ago, Westside said:

Considering you get off on men dressing as women, forgive me for not taking your word he is/was a nazi. 

You can tattoo wings on your back, doesn’t mean you can fly.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

JFC 

If you concluded the gun was the problem here and not the deliberate breakdown of society, you’re the problem.   

I’m truly hopeful and confident you haven’t reproduced.   

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you concluded the gun was the problem here and not the deliberate breakdown of society, you’re the problem.   

I’m truly hopeful and confident you haven’t reproduced.   

Yeah, we really do have an issue with paranoid shitheel conservatives with the trigger discipline of a methhead. 

Take the guns away from these people. 

Just now, Chris farley said:

Meh. So break the pattern and don't always support the current thing.  And never mind how many times the current thing was bs.  Just like msm and PACs pulling the Nazi card has you all following suit.  

Wtf are you talking about, it's blatantly obvious this guy was a neonazi

37 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what’s getting bigger? 

The rise of neonazis within the right wing who have decided that society has collapsed and it's the fault of anyone outside of a WASP. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Yeah, we really do have an issue with paranoid shitheel conservatives with the trigger discipline of a methhead. 

Lots of Trump voters in Chicago I guess.  

Maybe.  Where is the Nashville manifesto?

The rise of neonazis within the right wing who have decided that society has collapsed and it's the fault of anyone outside of a WASP. 

Leftists.  The fault of leftist Maoists yes.   

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Focusing on outliers to hold your false view while you make sure you and yours are miles from where the majority of shootings happen. 

Your just parroting everytown with some attempts at insults thrown in.

It's generic