Decide Mrags fate on TBD

mrags

Decide Mrags fate  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mrags deserve to stay? You be the judge

• No. He's an idiot and provides nothing to TBD
    • Yes. Keep him. He is a part of this site and is generally liked.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda a LAMP post and poll but hey you got the vote to stay so far and WAT is just what he says he is, if you started it over him...... hey wait can I change my vote?

I kid. stay fellow Bills fan.

I voted to stay.

Don't you think you're being a bit dramatic in making this thread/poll? People on this board get attacked all the time.

Besides, I love to read your reports from training camp and while I don't agree with all your comments on the Bills, I think you are entitled to your own opinion.

However, I understand your reasoning on why you might want to leave this board. I think it's the same reason why ajzepp has disappeared.

Now start the same poll for me. I'm curious if even one person wants me here.

That one person seems to be you...

Though you do bring high entertainment value so I will also vote to keep you in the asylum... Now you have two votes.

That one person seems to be you...

Though you do bring high entertainment value so I will also vote to keep you in the asylum... Now you have two votes.

I tried to create a poll for Tom but received this automated message: "Thank you for your interest in creating a poll - we regret to inform you the subject matter of your topic would generate excessive data and traffic which might cause our server to crash. Please consider a less controversial topic such as CJ Spiller or EJ's knees"

Will you still make pulled pork at the opener .... and bring the blonde?

These are important campaign issues, my friend.

pulled pork? yes... The blonde??? No.

Regardless if I stay here or leave I will still be a staple at Hammers every week that I tailgate. I will always be at the TBD opener tailgate party.

I can't believe this poll has you at 75%.... I thought I would be one of the few that wanted you to stick around- lol

Why don't we put this to a vote for every user...

i was hoping this would be a thing of the future. I'm a trailblazer.

I tried to create a poll for Tom but received this automated message: "Thank you for your interest in creating a poll - we regret to inform you the subject matter of your topic would generate excessive data and traffic which might cause our server to crash. Please consider a less controversial topic such as CJ Spiller or EJ's knees"

CJ Spiller? That one is still controversial now!