Sammy Watkins visits Jim Kelly

Rubes

I hope someone has gotten Jim some good bud. It can mean all the difference in surviving the treatment. Good way to keep the appetite up and the pain and nausea down.

As for Sammy, the kid has already won me over.

Edited by BuffaloBob

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! What a special visit....anyone else notice how thick Watkins frame is...gunna be a tough dude on the field to take down

Yes. He is definitely a load to bring down and doesn't shy away from contact. Watching videos of him, it is fun to watch him take on DB's who think they are going to "lower the boom" on him. He just seems to run through the hit, and is able to quickly get back to full speed. Amazing. Can't wait to see Watkins v Revis volume I.

This kid is really going to make a difference. Go Bills and prayers for Jim!

Dude, I love your avatar!!! :worthy:

Love the character that Watkins has!

Can someone do me a favor and post the pic? I cant access Instagram

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate it

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Dude, I love your avatar!!! :worthy:

Love th3e character that Watkins has!

Can someone do me a favor and post the pic? I cant access Instagram

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate it

CBF

This is one big love fest in here. Get a room everyone!!! LOL

Seriously though, awesome awesome awesome! Love this Sammy Watkins fella, he's gonna be something!

Go Bills!!!

That's awesome. FYI, Stevie did similar stuff. :(

Stevie is a good guy. No doubt. I agree with Whaley that this is the best next step for both parties, though.

So is Watkins friends with Chad Kelly?

Edited by YoloinOhio

I hope someone has gotten Jim some good bud. It can mean all the difference in surviving the treatment. Good way to keep the appetite up and the pain and nausea down.

As for Sammy, the kid has already won me over.

Awesome pic.

To your bud comment, one of the great regrets in my life was not getting/ forcing my brother to smoke when he was sick during chemo. He was worried his kids would see him smoking weed, I think it would have been a huge blessing. Maybe given him some more time, maybe not. But I know it would have made time he did have more comfortable.

Edited by plenzmd1