A list of the Bills players who had a really solid day today...

Sean Powell.

I couldn't disagree more. His accuracy on downing the ball deep is really bad. It's crucial he gets better at that. He routinely kicks the ball way too short or lands it in the end zone. It's nice to see him not letting balls come off the side of the foot and he can bomb the ball no doubt. But punters are most valuable when they can control the ball on the short ones.

The kicker and punter. What does that tell you?

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose!

when you factor in we have McKelvin, Smith, and Goodwin returning kicks- we have damn good special teams mr glass is half empty Edited by Pete

Wait a second... Washington scored first, then BFLO right after. That is all I gotta know being it was the 3rd preseason game. All the rest is BS. 7-30 means nothing.

The score means nothing....Rams beating Denver but Denver has outplayed them, for instance.

But the Bills just got their butts whupped. They played badly on both sides of the ball. That matters.

Theisman had one good point during the telecast, which was if the Bills are going to run an uptempo offense, they better get first downs, otherwise their defense will be on the field most of the game.

Yeah but he kept saying it over and over and over. Wasn't it great?

Theisman had one good point during the telecast, which was if the Bills are going to run an uptempo offense, they better get first downs, otherwise their defense will be on the field most of the game.

He had me from the words Super Beta Prostate

Wait a second... Washington scored first, then BFLO right after. That is all I gotta know being it was the 3rd preseason game. All the rest is BS. 7-30 means nothing.

No It does!!...It showed that Tuel is not ready for prime time. 7 drives 3 and out.. And NO DEFENSE!! EJ, get well soon.....

I couldn't disagree more. His accuracy on downing the ball deep is really bad. It's crucial he gets better at that. He routinely kicks the ball way too short or lands it in the end zone. It's nice to see him not letting balls come off the side of the foot and he can bomb the ball no doubt. But punters are most valuable when they can control the ball on the short ones.

Yes downing inside the 20 is nice. It is partially luck, partially his teammates making a play, and partially on the return guy. Everyone is happy we have a KO guy who should have the opponent start at the tweny most of the time. I will take less shanks and an occasional 65 yarder when the ball is on our side of the field over the coffin corner.

How about no one? That was a terrible showing for the team, but they also are probably not as good as they looked in weeks 1-2.

I'm taking the whole be patient attitude. Flying up with my boys for home opener. It better not look like last night. I guess the good news is the Patriots looked as bad as us the other day.

I thought Theisman was extremely annoying. He made the point you mentioned about 50 million times!! How about that interview with Mrs. Snyder?? The Bills were pathetic in this game. I could hardly stand it. But that's what you get when you have to play your third string QB for most of the game. Kolb showed some good things, but he is obviously very injury prone. He would be cut if there were better options out there.

That's a good point? Better get first downs?

He railed that point the entire telecast as if some revelation in his sharp, whiny voice.

No It does!!...It showed that Tuel is not ready for prime time. 7 drives 3 and out.. And NO DEFENSE!! EJ, get well soon.....

I seriously hope no one on the bills coaching staff thought Tuel was anywhere near ready for prime time. He's an interesting development prospect. That's it.

This has been discussed since the Cincinnati Bengals started a form of the hurry up offense in the 80s, was talked about when the Bills ran the KGun, is mentioned in almost every game I watch where a team runs an up tempo offense. I wouldn't give him credit for parroting something so obvious.