The 2013 Training Camp Thread

Heitz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was Brad Smith practicing? Haven't heard a whisper of his name yet?

WR. I've heard him mentioned a few times, saw a couple pics of him making catches. Seems to be solid, but not spectacular.

I'm getting really excited about this WR corps. If TJ is really improving like we're hearing, and Woods is a stud like people say, we're looking good with some keys guys backing them up.

WR. I've heard him mentioned a few times, saw a couple pics of him making catches. Seems to be solid, but not spectacular.

I'm getting really excited about this WR corps. If TJ is really improving like we're hearing, and Woods is a stud like people say, we're looking good with some keys guys backing them up.

I am holding off on being excited. I was excited three years ago with them and it killed a lot of me.

What reps is he getting? 2nd?

Very interesting that they're allowing EJ to watch Kolb get the $#@% pounded out of him with Pettine's exotic blitzes while he still gets nearly the same number of reps against a more basic defense. I see the mind of an evil genius at work here...

@theMMQB

Tomorrow @SI_PeterKing will be interviewing #Bills Rookie QB EJ Manuel. What should Peter ask him? Tweet us w/ #TheMMQBTrainingCamp

Let's just hope that Peter King doesn't break out in a medley of his favorite show tunes.

The man has a voice made for writing. Sounds like a trash compactor crushing cans and glass that is out of tune and low on oil.

Where was Brad Smith practicing? Haven't heard a whisper of his name yet?

There's a blurb at the end of a snooze article this morning...WR and core member of special teams was, I believe, Marrone's quote. No wild bison for now.

Very interesting that they're allowing EJ to watch Kolb get the $#@% pounded out of him with Pettine's exotic blitzes while he still gets nearly the same number of reps against a more basic defense. I see the mind of an evil genius at work here...

When I read Marrone's comments, they reminded me of Bugs Bunny cartoon scenes where Daffy gets bombarded with all kinds of crap and then Bugs steps into the basking sunshine.

I'm sure Kolb appreciates the sense of humor.

Woods and Butler got into a little scrum today. Stevie push Butler away from Woods. Heath Evans from NFL network is there, he says he is loving watching Woods not back down seeing these rookies fight for every play. He is really liking the young talent the Bills have.

He is saying they are hitting and the practice is intense. Then he talked about the Jests saying the RB drills they ran you couldn't hear the pads hitting like they are in Buffalo today.

Edited by BuffaloFood