The 2013 Training Camp Thread

Heitz

And here we go!

I haven't been this excited for a Bills camp in a LONG time - this year could be a fun one. No shortage of camp battles to watch. We get to see the new staff in action. Interviews. Footage. It's that time again...

The boys checking in:

Love Meeks in the Zubaz hat.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm going to go ahead and set the over/under number of threads merged into this one at 49

But MY thread addresses a specific camp aspect and will be lost in the main thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Everyone pray that EJ wins this job. If not expect another long year.

Are you okay with EJ taking his lumps while he learns the job? That could well be the way to go as long as we don't start setting our hair on fire calling him a bust after 3 games.

PTR

I hope the new changes are good and our coaches can see and develop talent. I and a lot of people on here were asking why Greer, Jackson, Stevie and Spiller (and others) were unused or underused when they showed such promise in preseason. I wouldn't be surprised if a left over from the last staff steps up big this year. I also am dying to see what the new WRs, QBs and UDFAs bring to the table.Maybe for us the most exciting time of year (or as I said in another thread this whole year might be an extended TC/Preseason like Chan's first one seemed to be).

In any case GO BILLS! Effing football is back baby!

Great. This will be up to 150 pages of assorted garbage by the time training camp is over. Meanwhile anyone who tries to develop a competing thread will be scolded by the "Thread Police".

This is why I wish some sort of voting feature existed. This way, if a thread sucks, and starting a new one, especially if it is specific, is preferable, we could see that, and the crap thread would be automatically closed.

OTOH, whose to say the new thread won't suck just as bad as the old one? :lol:

Thus, we are left with the best thread available, and we know what the conventional wisdom is on that.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Everyone pray that EJ wins this job. If not expect another long year.

I'm not praying for anyone in particular to win the job. I want the guy that gives us the best chance to beat NE on 9/8 whichever one that is. The future is now.. Coach Marrone says the same.

I'm not praying for anyone in particular to win the job. I want the guy that gives us the best chance to beat NE on 9/8 whichever one that is. The future is now.. Coach Marrone says the same.

That is why you want EJ then. We already seen Kolb and know what he can't do.

Are you okay with EJ taking his lumps while he learns the job? That could well be the way to go as long as we don't start setting our hair on fire calling him a bust after 3 games.

PTR

Even if EJ sits out 2 years people will call him a bust. Who cares what they think though.

I understand people saying sit him, but if they really wanted EJ to sit they would have never of hired Kolb. No matter what EJ will be starting b.c of Kolbs glass body.

Edited by BuffaloFood

It's supposed to rain all evening tomorrow. Crappy way to start camp, but should keep the crowd down.

Belichick was happy for the rain at his camp. Chance to practice in crappy conditions. Lets get at it (although it slightly increases the risk of injury).

Everyone pray that EJ wins this job everyone stays healthy. If not expect another long year.

Man, Alonso is kinda small for an NFL LB.

Think Luke Kuechly. Sideline to sideline. But with a badder attitude. I think it was Vince Lombardi who told his defenders to play under control, but "arrive at the ball in an angry mood."

Edited by maddenboy

Belichick was happy for the rain at his camp. Chance to practice in crappy conditions. Lets get at it (although it slightly increases the risk of injury.

Think Luke Kuechly. Sideline to sideline. But with a badder attitude. I think it was Vince Lombardi who told his defenders to "arrive at the ball in an angry mood."

I got called I think it was a coward for changing someone's post. Just know that.