The 2013 Training Camp Thread

Heitz

Maybe if he spent more time working out then he does doing advertisements for Saggy Pants.com and taking photos disrespecting the U.S. Navy with fake ribbons and USS !@#$MORE patches he might not get injured 4 times a year. He may never grow up.

LMAO... hurt feelers.. I loved that photo... cracked me up.. how many games has Stevie missed in his career ?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if he spent more time working out then he does doing advertisements for Saggy Pants.com and taking photos disrespecting the U.S. Navy with fake ribbons and USS !@#$MORE patches he might not get injured 4 times a year. He may never grow up.

Maybe you should post this in a few more threads to appear like an even bigger troll

I am just anxious to see him play. We still have over a week for our first chance to see that... Aug 11.

Talk is cheap. I wanna see it on the field.

No point in rushing him back.

Yeah, let SJ cool his heels. Bring him back for a cameo in ps game 4 and he'll be ready for opening day. Patsies beware.

Boo-boo foot (Kyle Williams) back doing team work this morning. :thumbsup:

Boo Boo Foot is a ceremonial title which changes hands… much like Honey Badger.

Wonder what it is that causes Stevie to have so many muscle issues. It seems like he stretches plenty, yet is either tight or pulls something quite often. Oh well, hopefully he gets back on the field soon. Do agree with the silver lining of getting our depth guys some more looks.

Some people need knee replacements by the time they're 40 years old. Some people have looseness in their shoulder joints and can dislocate their shoulders while sleeping.

Every individual is different and has their own idiosyncrasies.

It seems like Stevie, in spite of constantly stretching is prone to muscle tightness. I've played sports with people like this. I on the other hand never pulled muscles but I was prone to quad strains.

Is there a correlation between wearing certain clothing and getting hamstring injuries?

For some fuhking people there is.

@DougKyedNESN

Not even remotely surprised Da'Rick Rogers is running with the 1s and impressing in Bills camp. Buffalo got the steal of the century there.

If we believe him, he told Murph that he picked Buffalo over 17 other teams.

So, yeah, that is the steal of the century right there. But wait. Why did he choose us? He came here because we drafted Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin, and those 2 were guys he liked and worked out with.

So, if you want to know how we got Rogers? Look no further than: Buddy Nix's draft.

:lol: That has to stick in the craw of some of you. And I think that's :lol: