The 2013 Training Camp Thread

Heitz

Here is an article from November about tickets almost bein sold out so good luck.

http://www.pga.com/p...ga-championship

Looks like a bunch of tickets are on Craigslist from $75-250 each.

Cool, thanks inkman!!

Niagara Falls goes without saying - but I said it anyway.

Otherwise, it depends on what you're into. You might try this:

http://www.tripadvis...o_New_York.html

Have fun!

Thanks!! I think I am good to go with Bufflao stuff, thinking Darien Lake, Zoo, and Italian fest, of course Ted's and Andersons. But, I was hoping to combine my morning at training camp with something else cool nearby the camp in the afternoon. Maybe even a good place for lunch. Thanks again and Go Bills!!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody please call the wambulance!

@TBNSully

Seriously, Marrone won't let a player talk about how he got hurt? What is this, college? The NHL? This is what we expected from the new guy.

Sully joining the fray...this battle between coaches vs. reporters is taking on Star Wars epic proportions

Hmmm:

@buffalobills

Marrone on LG competition: "We might look to throw someone else in the mix there. We're not seeing the separation we wanted." #BillsCamp

Could he be thinking of trying Hairston at guard when he's ready? Maybe Zerbie Saunders?

Man the EJ stuff is good to hear but I can't wait to see for myself. August 11 can't get here fast enough.

Could he be thinking of trying Hairston at guard when he's ready? Maybe Zerbie Saunders?

Man the EJ stuff is good to hear but I can't wait to see for myself. August 11 can't get here fast enough.

I'm looking forward to next Monday's full scrimmage.

Cool, thanks inkman!!

Rochester's got stuff but you got to seek it out a bit.

Wegmans (east ave or pittsford)

Tahoes

Dinosaur (as previously mentioned)

Oak Hill

Park Ave Fest (drunken **** show)

Wine Tour on Finger Lakes (I do Seneca)

Monroe County Fair

I'm looking forward to next Monday's full scrimmage.

Me too. I think we learn a lot from it. Let's hope the encouraging steps continue!

Sully joining the fray...this battle between coaches vs. reporters is taking on Star Wars epic proportions

It is, and I for one am 100% on the side of the coaches. Some, not all, of the members of the local media are a complete joke and should be stripped of their credentials.

Edited by Lt. Dan's Revenge

Rochester's got stuff but you got to seek it out a bit.

Wegmans (east ave or pittsford)

Tahoes

Dinosaur (as previously mentioned)

Oak Hill

Park Ave Fest (drunken **** show)

Wine Tour on Finger Lakes (I do Seneca)

Monroe County Fair

Sweet! Thanks again! Getting ready for my flight GO BILLS!!!

Here is the link:

http://mmqb.si.com/2...alo-bills-camp/

Largely complimentary of EJ and the offensive philosophy "Thrill-a-minute Bills".

My two favorite passages:

Two hours after practice, offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett comes bounding out of the locker room, wearing a Bills helmet with no facemask. “I needed a hat, and this was all I could find!’’ he said, laughing.

Brandon’s a big baseball fan, and when they passed by the baseball stadium, they saw FSU playing Georgia Tech, and they stopped to watch a couple of innings. “We meet a security guard,’’ said Brandon, “and he asked what we’re doing there, and he asked if we were there to see E.J. I said we were. He said, ‘I’ve been here 37 years, and he’s the best kid we’ve ever had.”

Edited by The Big Cat

Somebody please call the wambulance!

@TBNSully

Seriously, Marrone won't let a player talk about how he got hurt? What is this, college? The NHL? This is what we expected from the new guy.

Sullivan is going to go apoplectic at some point in response to Marrone's style. The meltdowns will be predictable and fun to watch.

GO BILLS!!!

Sullivan is going to go apoplectic at some point in response to Marrone's style. The meltdowns will be predictable and fun to watch.

GO BILLS!!!

While practice was going on Sully was tweeting about golf, baseball, and music. Really has his finger on the pulse of Buffalo sports.

Edited by eball

I think it's important to follow the narrative coming from the "official" Bills media. I think it's a reflection on the organization's agenda, particularly wrt QB.

The caption from their facebook photo of Manuel throwing a pass:

Doug Marrone on EJ Manuel: "He's really coming along."

Really wish we kept Fitz as our "mentor".

Fitz doesn't wish that. He wanted to leave.

Hi all,

I will be heading to training camp some time this week or next. I am going with my 23 year old younger sister and my 12 year old son, Iam 43. I was hoping someone could tell me if there was ANYTHING else cool and fun to do in the area??

My son and I are coming up from Orlando and my sister lives in Holland NY.

Any fun tips or suggestions that we could ALL enjoy is greatly appreciatted!!!

Thanks in advance and GO BILLS!!!!

Marc

Younger sister and your 12 year old?

Old time amusement park on the shores of Lake Ontario, fairly close to Bills camp:

http://seabreeze.com/

Theme Park on the way from Holland to Pittsford:

http://www.darienlake.com/

In either case, bring bathing suits.

Here is the link:

http://mmqb.si.com/2...alo-bills-camp/

Largely complimentary of EJ and the offensive philosophy "Thrill-a-minute Bills".

Thanks for providing the link FiC.