• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plural?

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Did you get a garbage plate?

jerk!!!

No, no garbage plate. Sticky Lips BBQ. Learning all I can for my ribs on opening day.

Honestly, I can't eat Tahoes plates anymore. Last one I got was disgusting. I swore them off forever. Now I head to Bill Grays on Main and Transit for my plate withdrawals. It's much closer, And IMO it's better.

Edited by mrags

Honestly, I can't eat Tahoes plates anymore. Last one I got was disgusting. I swore them off forever. Now I head to Bill Grays on Main and Transit for my plate withdrawals. It's much closer, And IMO it's better.

It's always been disgusting. You were probably just there at 3am before and in an altered state of consciousness ;) i made the mistake of going there sober once and had the same reaction as you :)

As to ending early, it was about 40 minutes early. Like you i don't think I've ever seen that before. I thought at first it was because they had a morning practice today, but it's not until this afternoon. My kids got a lot of scrubs autographs as well. Starters went right back in. Always at least half went to the fence for at least a little while in previous years. Maybe its a personality thing, a lot of the guys like Fitz that used to go to the fence often are no longer on the team.

Edited by CodeMonkey

It's always been disgusting. You were probably just there at 3am before and in an altered state of consciousness ;) i made the mistake of going there sober once and had the same reaction as you :)

well, it had been years since I've had one when I went and I'm sure I was wasted. But since that time years ago, I had been to Bill Grays many many times. Always sober. And always love it. So I'm full go on Bill Grays from now on.

Does anyone know if they have any plans on doing the entire team autograph session before any of the night practices like they did in the past? That was always a great opportunity to get alot of signatures.

as I said last night, the players they had out there were some scrubs that'll be lucky to be on the team in 3 weeks. Lets hope someone has some info on this. Bought a ball for EJs autograph last night but he was very limiting. Mostly around the rich people's tent all night.

as I said last night, the players they had out there were some scrubs that'll be lucky to be on the team in 3 weeks. Lets hope someone has some info on this. Bought a ball for EJs autograph last night but he was very limiting. Mostly around the rich people's tent all night.

Yea I read your post, but in the past, more recently before night practice they had the entire team along a fence behind their jersey number siging for 15 minutes, that was what I was asking about, the fenceline is always a crapshoot and 75% scrubs.

Yea I read your post, but in the past, more recently before night practice they had the entire team along a fence behind their jersey number siging for 15 minutes, that was what I was asking about, the fenceline is always a crapshoot and 75% scrubs.

Scrubs? Last year my son and I both got Fitz to sign our matching #14 jerseys. :doh: Scrub indeed.

Rent a kid (14 or under) and bring him/her tomorrow (Tuesday) to get EJ's autograph.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/training-camp/autograph-zone.html

Scrubs? Last year my son and I both got Fitz to sign our matching #14 jerseys. :doh: Scrub indeed.

It it generally up to the players. Sometimes they are forced to go to the rich peoples area however. Fitz always spent time at the fence.

lol

whys that funny? That's what it is isn't it? The more privileged? They get butler service, their own table, etc...

I can only assume they are box ticket holders.

Corporate tent I believe. I don't believe the people inside need to even be seasons holders.