The 2013 Training Camp Thread

Heitz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had any level of privilege there my knowledge is limited ;)

Corporate tent people do not even have to be football fans.

I got one seat there by luck once. Most people are "netwoking" - eating and getting tanked.

It is a paid perk.

Sent on my C64 using*upchuck.

I got one seat there by luck once. Most people are "netwoking" - eating and getting tanked.

It is a paid perk.

I can do that. Hey Russ, hook me up man.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Thanks for the write up, mrags.

Sounds like Kolb is doing better so far, but EJ has good upside. I would really like to see EJ *win* the job and start the season on the field.

A few day 1 posts have given Kolb the VERY early edge. At this point, however, anything can happen. Even TueI, may be threatening in a couple weeks. After two lost starting jobs, Kolb has the most to prove IMO.

Experienced or not, EJ is still capable of "Kaepernicking" one for a 30 yard TD. -the kids got some serious racing tires. If it gets close down the stretch, that aspect of Manuel's game could nose Kolb out.

Edited by #34fan

It is a paid perk.

thats the kicker. Most corporate people aren't football fans.

A few day 1 posts have given Kolb the VERY early edge. At this point, however, anything can happen. Even TueI, may be threatening in a couple weeks. After two lost starting jobs, Kolb has the most to prove IMO.

Experienced or not, EJ is still capable of "Kaepernicking" one for a 30 yard TD. -the kids got some serious racing tires. If it gets close down the stretch, that aspect of Manuel's game could nose Kolb out.

if give Kolb the edge yesterday but completely expect EJ to pass him by within a few weeks. It's gonna take more experience. But he'll win the job.

Anyone see the Hopkins/Lindell battle?

How did Hopkins look?

CBF

didnt see them at all. Pretty sure they were in one of the side fields.

if give Kolb the edge yesterday but completely expect EJ to pass him by within a few weeks. It's gonna take more experience. But he'll win the job.

didnt see them at all. Pretty sure they were in one of the side fields.

I agree about the QB situation and also didn't see the kickers at all.

Foot-related? Or engagement ring-related?

Sent from one of my four iPads.

I really like how I've started a trend, all because of a stupid app that doesn't have a signature setting I can turn off. :lol:

Sent from hell.