Billy the Buffalo must Die, he is responsible for playoff drought

Shoto

Billy the Buffalo must die! Since he has been our Mascot,(2000) the Bills have never made the playoffs. He is the main reason for our playoff drought. I say we bring him out to midfield of opening day and eviscerate his stuffing, time for a fresh star a Playoff Run and new a Mascot. I'm just saying.

I think we should have him run along side a train and pay a sharpshooter to shoot him from the train, and then leave his corpse rotting in the sun. If other teams think we're crazy, it might give us an edge.

Where is my Sharps Rifle?

I think we should have him run along side a train and pay a sharpshooter to shoot him from the train, and then leave his corpse rotting in the sun. If other teams think we're crazy, it might give us an edge.

Old school. I like it.

the Buffalo had it coming.

crazy ? Oh yes indeedy.

When was Jerry Sullivan Hired to write columns on the Bills? That might be the curse as well, too much negativity in the Buffalo News. I suggest they demote Sullivan and make him write obituaries then bring in someone who actually has an optimistic view about our Bills. I've always thought Chris Brown does such a great job. I see an article by Sully and i don't even bother reading it since he's such a douche.

Billy Buffalo Bio:

Born: Sept 3, 2000

Home Town: Orchard Park

College: Bovine University

Height: 8 ft

Weight: unknown

40 yard dash time: faster than Rich Eisen

Uniform number: BB

Favorite Colors: Red, White, and Blue

Favorite Foods: Fruits, vegetables, buffalo chicken wings, Gatorade, and ice cold milk!

Favorite Songs: “The Shout Song”, “Talkin’ Proud”, "Red, White and Blue"

Favorite Movies: “NFL Archives: Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Oilers 1993 AFC Playoffs”, “NFL: History of the Buffalo Bills”

Hobbies: Playing 60 minutes a day, signing autographs, taking photos, and visiting Bills fans all over Western New York

Goals: To make Mom proud and support the Buffalo Bills all the way to the Super Bowl!

Twitter Followers: 214

Are you suggesting Flutie must die too?

No, but the fight between Flutie and Johnson was never settled. I think they should both enter the squared circle on the 50 yard line and with "Mean Gene Okerland" as referee, should have a cage match until there is a clear winner. RJ can use wet noodles as a weapon and Flutie could use Flutie Flakes.

The curse would then be removed.

Why can't he spend his days with say, Sexual Harrassment Panda, McDonald's Grimace, Smiths Chips Gobbledock and other retired mascots? Why death?

Or have a go with the Steeler Mascot who was caught for selling drugs!!!