Software upgrade: Your place to comments here

SDS

Is the 'ignore user' feature not installed yet? Mine's not working...

It works for me. I have one person on it and it worked when they tried to post. You'll see a small line where they posted - it isn't formatted like the other posts.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. Feels cleaner somehow.

Edit: and I like the reminder that I have a warning point. Don't worry, DWC, you're not alone.

What is a warning point? How do you get one?

Also, when I look at the emoticons :nana: that is the symbol I see. On my screen its the blue box with a question mark in it.

Edited by Kevin

I have installed Tapatalk for those who own the $3 app. Let me know if/how it works.

Also, when I look at the emoticons :nana: that is the symbol I see. On my screen its the blue box with a question mark in it.

Fixed now.

and what happens if you click on it?

The Moderator CP lets me access Unapproved Content, Removed Content, and Manage Members. I can see warnings, banned members, suspended members, etc.

Don't think I could see that stuff before. I can't make any changes, though.

I don't like the fact that I have a "warning point" to be shown to the public... Makes me look like a delinquent...

No one sees that but you, but now that you have posted it - we all know.

Since you mentioned it, is it documented anywhere how the system of warning points works, what happens at what level, do they ever expire, etc? A "friend" told me they've got a warning point out there from 3 years ago.

The Moderator CP lets me access Unapproved Content, Removed Content, and Manage Members. I can see warnings, banned members, suspended members, etc.

Don't think I could see that stuff before. I can't make any changes, though.

Well, you are a mod for the Sim League. Your access seems a little high though. :)

It works for me. I have one person on it and it worked when they tried to post. You'll see a small line where they posted - it isn't formatted like the other posts.

If the owner of the board has someone blocked, why does that poster even get to stick around?

Anyway, I have no issues with anything so far. Maybe the sabrespace lead in was a big help.

If the owner of the board has someone blocked, why does that poster even get to stick around?

Anyway, I have no issues with anything so far. Maybe the sabrespace lead in was a big help.

I was kinda wondering that too, but the owner of the board does not need to explain to us.

I like the old setup personally. My motto, if it's not broke, it don't need fixin.

-haven't been on my pc yet, just the iPad (using the regular site, not the mobile). When replying to a post, I used to be able to select and boldface parts of a post so I can outline what I was replying too. Can't anymore. Are you going to implement that back in?

Looks good. Did you intentionally leave out when the members joined? Thanks SDS

And this

I like the old setup personally. My motto, if it's not broke, it don't need fixin.

-haven't been on my pc yet, just the iPad (using the regular site, not the mobile). When replying to a post, I used to be able to select and boldface parts of a post so I can outline what I was replying too. Can't anymore. Are you going to implement that back in?

Works for me!

1. Do an F5 refresh. You have cache issues.

2. Click more reply options under the posting box.

3. Those are the changes... Unless I custom skin this (and I won't other than small changes) - that's the way it is. Many people complained about this. Many people liked it. Just like the Office ribbon...

1. Just refreshed, cleared browser history, data, and cookies. Still same header.. looking jumbled. Maybe its just me? Either way, quite honestly, its not that big of a deal especially if I'm the only one seeing it like that.

2. I Hit the More Reply Options button. Still no joy. It has emoticons Enabled and Signature Enabled. but I see neither. Also has a button to Choose File to attach, but its also greyed out. Again maybe just me and my iPad??

3. No worries. Overall, I like the new look. Or at least can live with it (personally had zero issues with the old look and functionality). And its nothing at all like the Office Ribbon - that thing is atrocious!

To attach a link to a piece of text - highlight the text and click the chain link with the green + sign in the toolbar.

I wasn't expecting an explanation, just thought it was funny.

Annoying but not bannable.

What's a warning point?

It is something you get when don't bother to read the !@#$ing thread and still ask the question.

Hover over a person's name to see their poster "card" - it gives joining date there.

I still say to try and bring back the option to go back in and pick the page of the thread. I tried to look at the very first post to the epic Mario thread and couldn't. It automatically brings me to page 200-whatever it is. The option is just nice, that's all.

My last gripe. Love the rest tho.

Do I really have shoutbox on my DROID? Have I been missing something all along? Also can someone please tell me how I can see the details of my warning point. I click on more details but see nothing. Can someone please advise! This by far is the best site for the best fans in football. This is by far the best source of Bills news. I appreciate everything you do.

Edited by benbillsfan