TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a 4th round pick they got a guy then can develop long term at QB, a guy who is a winner and will run that wildcat right down the Bills throats

FOR A FOURTH! :doh:

I just don't get that the entire NFL watched as this kid sparked his team from a 1-4 record and into the playoffs last year, and yet no team wanted him this year.

there's your answer as to why no one wanted him... the entire NFL watched him last year.

Except for the game against the steelers, Tebow was ineffective for the final 4 games of the year. Im not scared

Including the game where the Bills dominated him....and that was before the Bills had the monster pash rush they have now.

This is... odd.

They *just* extended Sanchez.

Crass team with crass players.

Crass city.

Good ole Christian boy...

It'll be quite interesting. I'm not overly impressed by Tebow, but I will give him respect for the success he's had. Also, he's already grown as a player in the NFL, there's always room for more growth. It'll be interesting to see what the Jets do with him, indeed.

For a 4th round pick they got a guy then can develop long term at QB, a guy who is a winner and will run that wildcat right down the Bills throats

FOR A FOURTH! :doh:

I just don't get that the entire NFL watched as this kid sparked his team from a 1-4 record and into the playoffs last year, and yet no team wanted him this year.

That tells you exactly what the rest of the league feels about his perceived "talents"

Great, now Tebow is going to lead them to multiple superbowls :thumbdown:

OMG! What happens if the dolphins draft Tannehill? The AFC East cannot simply hold 2 of the all-time greatest QBs in history in tebag and tallywhacker!

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter Jets-Broncos agreed to Tim Tebow trade before Denver asked NY to pay back portion of bonuses and salary already paid to Tebow. No deal yet.

More detail on what may be a serious snag:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/21/jets-trade-for-tebow-hits-a-snag-could-be-voided-rams-may-get-him/