TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARROW!

The AP always has "obits" of famous people "in the can."

I think it's time to ready Tebow's NFL obituary.

1). Have to have pretty thick skin to survive -- let alone make it -- in New York. I'm not sure his skin is THAT thick.

2). He has gone to (easily) the most poisonous team in the NFL.

3). While he's "Tebowing," he'll have to do it in front of all-class Rex dropping the F-bomb every second word.

4). The Jets are already divided -- this will split them in quarters, not halves.

New York will destroy him. I easily see him out of the league in 2-3 years.

It's a shame.

Edited by Bud Adams

I really hope he doesn't get eaten alive, he's an interesting player.

I don't really like the circus, or the over selling of the Christian thing... but I also don't want to see interesting/good players get taken out of the league because of BS.

I really hope he doesn't get eaten alive, he's an interesting player.

I don't really like the circus, or the over selling of the Christian thing... but I also don't want to see interesting/good players get taken out of the league because of BS.

Interesting....Yes!!!

Good...No!!!

I disagree with all this. Ifs a good move for them. They lost something when smith left and no more wildcat. And new OC Sparano thrives on it even more. They're going no where with Sanchez. As soon as their defense slipped a little last year he was exposed as an average QB at best. So at least Tebow gives them potential there too. Lastly tebow won't fall into a negativity trap, hes already proven that on a national level, he wont be crushed by NY media.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Hahahaha was fun to watch...reminds me of Fluite

and just like Flutie, have a feeling he will be better in seasons where he isnt starter from day 1, so defenses dont have all offseason to work on gameplans to stop him.

WARROW!

The AP always has "obits" of famous people "in the can."

I think it's time to ready Tebow's NFL obituary.

1). Have to have pretty thick skin to survive -- let alone make it -- in New York. I'm not sure his skin is THAT thick.

2). He has gone to (easily) the most poisonous team in the NFL.

3). While he's "Tebowing," he'll have to do it in front of all-class Rex dropping the F-bomb every second word.

4). The Jets are already divided -- this will split them in quarters, not halves.

New York will destroy him. I easily see him out of the league in 2-3 years.

It's a shame.

I think #4 is potentially very true. There doesn't seem to be a lot of unity in that locker room and Sanchez certainly has his detractors amongst his teammates. I think it will be interesting to see how this plays out. From a Bills perspective, I don't feel Tebow's addition does much to change the odds of us beating the Jets. If they want to want to waste draft picks without making their team appreciably better, I think it's great.