TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but watching that game I saw Tebow complete 4 passes. 1 was for 0 yards, 1 was a screen pass at an opportune time, one was an amazing grab in spite of Tebows throw and the last was actually a good pass. Most of his throws were wobbly and off target. I think he is a gamer and could be much better, but that comeback was not because of great quarterback throwing by any means.

True, but watching that game I saw Tebow complete 4 passes. 1 was for 0 yards, 1 was a screen pass at an opportune time, one was an amazing grab in spite of Tebows throw and the last was actually a good pass. Most of his throws were wobbly and off target. I think he is a gamer and could be much better, but that comeback was not because of great quarterback throwing by any means.

Its not about the throwing its about the winning and given the opportunity he will.

Don't get your hopes up. The NFL's anti-Tebow conspiracy isn't going to give up that easily.

:lol:

Awesome, I hope he starts against the Bills!!!

I think I would prefer the proven loser actually.

Tim Tebow is going to be a winning NFL QB. I watched him play for 4 years from the perspective of an opposing fan. The guy will beat you. It might not be the prettiest throw, but to be perfectly honest, they are way overplaying his passing deficiencies. The guy can hum it. I don't care what he does in practice. I saw him SHRED SEC defenses week in and week out. You can blame it on the system he played in if you want, but look, he completely obliterated most major collegiate passing records, even far outshining Peyton Manning. I saw what he does over and over and over. He will win in the NFL. You can take it to the bank now.

Broncos fans are right for calling for Tebow. They should be. If I hear one more pundit or analyst say that Kyle Orton is the better QB, I will puke my guts up. We haven't even see Tebow play in a meaningful stretch of games, so unequivocally calling him worse than quite possibly the worst starting QB in pro football seems absurd beyond all reason.

If it wasn't for the emergence of Fitz, I would still regret that we didn't draft Tim Tebow. Yea, my opinion is obviously in the minority. Then again I watched from start to finish probably at least 20 Tebow games at Florida, and most of you simply formulated your opinions based on what the ESPN people told you to think so...

Edited by SouthGeorgiaBillsFan

TEBLOW is all hype....Time will prove that he's not an NFL caliber QB.

No doubt.

Just as time has also proven that the spread-offense is just a college gimmick, and will never work in the NFL :rolleyes:

If you believe in Tim, then the jolt of energy he provided was undeniable. “Tim Tebow sparked the team today,” Fox said. There was a rushing TD and a passing TD and the scrambling on that final drive that almost made a miracle happen.

If you dismiss Tebow, then you’re probably pointing at his 4-of-10 passing (most of the completions against a prevent defense), the fact the touchdown was more the legwork of Knowshon Moreno and, of course, the final score.

Sounds like you fall into the latter camp. Count me in the former - Tebow will start for the Broncos against the Dolphins in 2 weeks, and for years to come.

Link - Broncos have no choice: Start Tebow

post-2970-037036600 1318251951_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

No doubt.

Just as time has also proven that the spread-offense is just a college gimmick, and will never work in the NFL :rolleyes:

If you believe in Tim, then the jolt of energy he provided was undeniable. “Tim Tebow sparked the team today,” Fox said. There was a rushing TD and a passing TD and the scrambling on that final drive that almost made a miracle happen.

If you dismiss Tebow, then you’re probably pointing at his 4-of-10 passing (most of the completions against a prevent defense), the fact the touchdown was more the legwork of Knowshon Moreno and, of course, the final score.

Sounds like you fall into the latter camp. Count me in the former - Tebow will start for the Broncos against the Dolphins in 2 weeks, and for years to come.

Link - Broncos have no choice: Start Tebow

Of course the Spread offense can be successful on the NFL level....You still need a QB with accuracy, timing, anticipation, ability to read defenses, etc....Teblow has none of those.....when he ultimately fails....You Teblow heads will finally have to shut up!!!