TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington Several other teams -- including the Jaguars -- recognized the language that required nearly $5 million payment, source said. Jets did not. JETS!!! :wallbash:

Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington Broncos sources contend the trade was made in good faith, that it should stand and that Jets should pay nearly $5 million. Could. Get. Ugly.

uh oh!!!

The Bills are one of the few teams that are doing things right at this point. Denver should just keep him. He knows the system, and Manning could easily get hurt.

The Broncos won't be running the same Tebow-friendly system now that they have Manning. There is absolutely ZERO chance that Tebow can function in the same offense that Manning has perfected over his decade plus of play in the league.

The Bills are one of the few teams that are doing things right at this point. Denver should just keep him. He knows the system, and Manning could easily get hurt.

I believe the last time I heard that phrase uttered was circa 1990.

Heard rams are in play for tebow if trade is nullified

I'm not a Rams fan but I live in StLouis and I say :sick:

Of all the things the Rams need, Tebow and the media circus that follows him about like black flies on a Moose's arse, is NOT amoung them

Now that he's a Jet, can this thread be unpinned??

Nope fat lady ain't sung yet

I'd grab him if I were jax. At this point he's better than gabbert and might get the area excited as he played college nearby. Couldn't hurt their ticker sales either. The media will talk about them too, which hasn't been done in awhile.