TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams aren't going to get Tebow for a "song" -- Denver's GM is already posturing, saying things like "he's a first round pick," "he just won his division," etc. I really hope the Bills stay out of this mess.

Yeah, what ever would a guy that looks like he does, is as popular as he is ever do in a city that has swarms of gorgeous women and the best nightlife in the world???

He should totally stay away...maybe move to Buffalo.

You obviously know nothing about Tebow then. Enjoying swarms of gorgeous women and nightlife aren't really in his personality.

Teams aren't going to get Tebow for a "song" -- Denver's GM is already posturing, saying things like "he's a first round pick," "he just won his division," etc. I really hope the Bills stay out of this mess.

LaCanfora and Lombardi are talking late round pick is all Denver wants - can't tell how informed they are or if it's entirely speculation.

Why not pick him up as a better Brad Smith for thh WildCat? And if Fitz went down - who would you rather play - Tebow or Thigpen?

LaCanfora and Lombardi are talking late round pick is all Denver wants - can't tell how informed they are or if it's entirely speculation.

Why not pick him up as a better Brad Smith for thh WildCat? And if Fitz went down - who would you rather play - Tebow or Thigpen?

From what I saw last year tebow for sure. I also like to have an option on either Fitz or Tebow, I'm not sold on either but I could see one of them striking gold.

Media is saying if Denver get no offers they will simply release Tebow, so a late rounder may very well be enough.

In this offense the guy that can execute a forward pass more often than not

Thigpen. He knows how to throw a football and read a defense.

From what I saw last year tebow for sure. I also like to have an option on either Fitz or Tebow, I'm not sold on either but I could see one of them striking gold.

Media is saying if Denver get no offers they will simply release Tebow, so a late rounder may very well be enough.

on radio this morning they were saying word is Jags had offered 3rd round pick... and Jets were still in the mix. if that's true, we're definitely out cuz we aren't topping that and Jax is a much better place for him if they really want him.

Thigpen. He knows how to throw a football and read a defense.

Then why didn't he go in when Fitz broken ribs? This is a serious question and the reason I'm so concerned at the backup QB position. A broken Fitz should not be the better option to any of our healthy backups. However last year it was.

Then why didn't he go in when Fitz broken ribs? This is a serious question and the reason I'm so concerned at the backup QB position. A broken Fitz should not be the better option to any of our healthy backups. However last year it was.

Because Fitz is your starter. If he can play, he should play. Everyone plays hurts

Even IF (i think it's a big if) buffalo has interest in tebow, if any of the florida teams show similar interest in him he's going to go there. You all know he wants to go back to FL to feed his ego. If any of those 3 teams matches a buffalo offer, i think denver will give the kid a break and ship him to where he wants to go.

It aint his choice, maybe Denver wants to send him to Buffalo to fully cleanse their palette.

Yes it's pinned, where it rightfully belongs!

Only reason it's pinned is because the TIMTEBOW fanatics would open 30 different threads without it. Buncha maroons.

:D

Because Fitz is your starter. If he can play, he should play. Everyone plays hurts

Your team is 'in the hunt.' Then suddenly a 7 game slide with craptacular QB play from your starter. Later you come to find out he had cracked ribs.

You don't wonder why the backup wasn't played? How much good could it have done Fitzhugh if he had been given 1 or 2 weeks off to heal? We'll never know will we?

Why didn't Dallas' backup go in when Romo had cracked ribs? Same answer; if your starter is able to play, he plays. Not saying it's right, but I think we know Fitz was telling the coaches and trainers he was ok to play.

My opinion on the dropoff in the Bills' offense over the second half of the season has more to do with the lack of any viable passing game options after Stevie (who was banged up himself) than in Fitz.

Why didn't Dallas' backup go in when Romo had cracked ribs? Same answer; if your starter is able to play, he plays. Not saying it's right, but I think we know Fitz was telling the coaches and trainers he was ok to play.

My opinion on the dropoff in the Bills' offense over the second half of the season has more to do with the lack of any viable passing game options after Stevie (who was banged up himself) than in Fitz.

This^ And we lost freddy

Only reason it's pinned is because the TIMTEBOW fanatics would open 30 different threads without it. Buncha maroons.

Nice call from the mods but...Heh heh.... they're still trying

Your team is 'in the hunt.' Then suddenly a 7 game slide with craptacular QB play from your starter. Later you come to find out he had cracked ribs.

You don't wonder why the backup wasn't played? How much good could it have done Fitzhugh if he had been given 1 or 2 weeks off to heal? We'll never know will we?

Exactly. On the one hand, the starter (if he can play) allegedly gives you your best chance to win.

On the other hand, I think Fitz was so important to the morale of the team that the 2-3 weeks he really sucked were a big blow to the team's confidence.

I think it would have been better to bench him, and even if we lost the team would have picked up when he came back.

And there's no question one can heal a lot faster without 250 lb gorillas hurling one to the ground and diving on top of ya 10x a game.

So if Thigpen is at all capable, why not put him in for 2 weeks and let Fitz heal?

And if Thigpen is not at all capable, why is he on the team?

Edited by Hopeful

Nice call from the mods but...Heh heh.... they're still trying

Exactly. On the one hand, the starter (if he can play) allegedly gives you your best chance to win.

On the other hand, I think Fitz was so important to the morale of the team that the 2-3 weeks he really sucked were a big blow to the team's confidence.

I think it would have been better to bench him, and even if we lost the team would have picked up when he came back.

And there's no question one can heal a lot faster without 250 lb gorillas hurling one to the ground and diving on top of ya 10x a game.

So if Thigpen is at all capable, why not put him in for 2 weeks and let Fitz heal?

And if Thigpen is not at all capable, why is he on the team?

Because you dont bench your starter. If he says hes healthy and can play, I'm gonna trot him out there. Hes my guy. Call it stubbon if you want, but the steelers did it with big ben and a broken ankle, Romo with Ribs, Favre with a broken thumb ect

Because you dont bench your starter. If he says hes healthy and can play, I'm gonna trot him out there. Hes my guy. Call it stubbon if you want, but the steelers did it with big ben and a broken ankle, Romo with Ribs, Favre with a broken thumb ect

In hindsight, did any of those teams suffer through a 7 game slide?